13. New member

Well guys, so here is the update....I know I told you I will not update until the target gets complete...still it's not but I updated as "His Ardhangini" Crossed 1k+ votes....
ranked 95 out of 26.9k stories in books category.

So, I am very happy today

So, I am very happy today....so, I decided to give an update for this story....but I am still angry on silent readers who didn't vote...so next time complete the target or else...seriously there Will be no update.....

And follow me on Instagram for sneek peaks and news of any update...or to share your views and the stories.....

Instagram Id: 124nablove124

So, read the chapter and let me know your views about the characters...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Triya returned back to the house with Trima but Tishmoy refused to go back...as he wants to be there for Jaisy.

After coming back to house....she saw everyone was already waiting for them at the hall.... moreover Alok already informed all the family members about the incident.

"Triya shona, where is Tishu?" Risha asked Triya....but in return Triya just looked away.

"Triya! your maa is asking you something." Shubha told her in his cold voice demanding answers from her.

Triya replied lowering her eyes down "Tishu wanted to stay with the girl...so, I came back with Trima, bapi... actually he was acting weirdly...."

Jethumoni started pacing around the room like a maniac....Tishu is the baby of our house along with Trima....but here Tishmoy decided to stay there....

"I am going....I am going to bring back my baby brother....what is his age huh? I don't care....he is still our baby...not any matured man who will handle everything..." - Dadabhai declared ready to go....but stopped by bapi..."Son, don't you think that you should not treat him like a baby....he is a grown up man....I know due to my bad parenting I lost my right over him but don't make him a spoil brat...let him handle typical situation in life..."

"Shubha! he is our baby....if we want to spoil him....then you have no right to stop us....if we don't spoil him little bit so that he will not become like you...we don't want that...." Pimani said with tears in her eyes and that was enough for bapi to shut his mouth.
.
.
.
Piya started arranging the flowers for tomorrow's ceremony....after Odibaash of Pritha. (Odibaash is pre-wedding ritual night before the wedding where the ladies of the house make the bride wear wedding excessories. "

Pritha hugged Piya from behind her and asked "Boumoni tell me one thing, do you like Ranbir more or Ranveer? "

"Wh.o a..re the.y Pri..tha? " innocent Piya asked Pritha with her innocent eyes.