T W O

The next day, I dressed up in a faint blue shirt with a formal skirt for the interview. Jia, on the other hand, looked delighted as tonight, she was about to leave for London with Scott.

The interview was going to be tough for me because of my introverted temperament. Park's corporation was hiring interns so I thought of giving it a shot.

I haven't spoken to Jimin for long. I was just hoping that Jia keeps him busy so that I could give my interview without getting anxious.

Jia entered the car as I sat in the passenger seat and we drove to Park's corporation.

"Since I'll be gone by tomorrow, I'm sending mom to Aunt's place and I've told Jimin that it's a family trip. If at all he comes home, you better be ready with a good explanation," Jia let out as I nodded in agreement.

I am worried thinking about the interview. I wanted the job and my sister is cheating on the owner of the same company and I had to somehow make him believe that she wasn't, that's something difficult for me. I've hardly spoken to him in the former six years and now, even if we do talk, I will have to lie.

-

We reached and the minute my eyes peered at those tall buildings, a shiver ran through my spine inducing goosebumps. I had almost lost hopes of getting a job here. I guess working at a city library is the only option I'll be left with.

"You'll get it. I am your sister and Jimin's assistant so you don't have to stress much," Jia said and somewhere that enthusiasm along with the tension ended because I wanted this job on my own and not because she's my sister.

I got in and sat along with the other people who were waiting for their turn to the interview and a few moments later, I was called in. They asked me about my qualifications and the reason why I wanted this job. I answered that satisfactorily. An hour later, they made me sign the contract because I was hired.

I'm glad but somewhere, I did feel that if Jia wasn't a part of this company, the interview would have been way more complicated for me than it was but all I wanted was an internship from a good firm and I got that.

I exited the cabin happily and was about to leave when all of a sudden, I saw the employees gazing at the door. I stood in a corner staring in the same direction and a moment later, Jimin arrived. Besides the faint sound of his footsteps, nothing else was heard.

He was dressed in a well-fitted black suit, his trim built physique, those intense eyes, his sharp nose bridge and those plump lips were captivating. He has a few assistants walking along with him but he looks quite aloof with a cold personality unlike before.

I remember how sweet and friendly he was during school times but now, he appears different. He had a cold look on his face and his hostile personality would have made it difficult for others to get close. I was assuming all of this but I don't think I was wrong anywhere.

All the employees bowed at his father and him while he kept bowing back. Being allured by his presence and sinking into those beautiful features, I kept staring at him for long.

Suddenly, his gaze met mine.

Just a glimpse of him caused me to frantically lower my head to avoid his eyes and my palms started to sweat slightly. I hung my head low but a woman's instincts did tell me that Jimin took a long five-second stare at me as I could feel he slid a peek at me before leaving.