F O U R

Last night was terrible. Facing his anger, the distinct personality that he has is hard to handle. He has become harsh, rude and torturous.

His frosty aura makes me feel pressurised or maybe all of this is in my head because I was lying to him and I'm poor at it.

The way he pulled me towards him as I bumped into his robust chest, his hand holding my waist tight, I knew he was angry maybe because he wanted Jia to be with him but she left without informing him much but somewhere, I couldn't ignore the pain I could see in his eyes.

He clenched his lips tightly, lowering his lashes, they hid disappointment in them. He is a good man and is being fooled by her. I remember, he was fond of Jia and the same woman is having fun with someone else. If he discovers all this, he would be broken.

I was done with work, I met Mr Min, submitted my report and left. Though I have now developed a crush on Mr Min, that man would never look at me. He simply checks my work, gets impressed at times while someday also sends me back for some corrections and allows me to go home. That's the only relation we share and I do want to take a step ahead though I would never have the guts to tell him what I want.

I knocked on the door finding Jia dressed in a loose shirt. "Oh my god, you're finally back," I said as she didn't even smile once and turned her back towards me.

"Did I do something wrong?" I thought but didn't express anything and quietly followed her.

"What is it?" I asked and the minute she turned, I saw her gritting her teeth. I was astonished, being clueless to the entire condition.

After a long pause, Jia murmured, "I hate him. Park Jimin, I would ruin you." I bit on my lip trying hard to think about what is she trying to explain.

She just said that she would ruin Jimin, but that isn't supposed to happen. They are in love and ruin? Where does that word come from?

"What's wrong Jia?" I asked as she sat on the couch. "Jimin was here, wasn't he?" She asked as I gulped. How did she know about him being here?

"He forced you to tell him the truth, am I right?" She inquired, my eyes widened being completely unaware about whatever was happening. "I didn't tell him anything," I said trying to clear my way and not get entangled between these two.

"You sent him to London, didn't you?" She asked, raising her eyebrow and expressions, ice cold. "I didn't, why would I?"

I don't know what she was talking about. Jimin went to London? Did he see Scott and Jia together? Does he know about her cheating on him?

Thoughts kept rushing in my mind until she snapped, "He did try his best to show that meeting me in London was a coincidence. He was nice to me but I know it was you who told him where I was. I gave you one work and you didn't even do that properly?"

Her expressions clearly showed that she was burning in rage, anger filled the entire area as she pushed me to the dressing table hard making me clash with the corner of the mirror, as my right hand started to bleed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled trying to make the blood stop holding the cut with my left hand. I could feel a stinging pain as the cut was deep.

"Don't raise your voice you orphan bitch," she said and marched towards me. "Maybe he shows that he doesn't know I was in London with Scott but he knows it because he fired Scott from the company. He's showing that he still loves me and will be marrying me tomorrow but I know he has something else in his head and all of this is because of you."

The next minute, I saw mom standing behind her. I thought she'd help me by taking my side but she said, "Orphan will always be someone with different blood. She didn't want you to be rich with Jimin's money and that's the only reason she told him where you were."

I couldn't believe my ears. Tears started streaming down, my fingers trembled slightly as I could feel the pain in my wrist and the blood dripped down on the floor. Both of them kept cursing me for not being loyal to them while I did as I was told.

"Mom, all of it was planned. He told me that after marriage, I'd have half of his property for me and then I would divorce him and live with Scott happily and Ara ruined all of it," she yelled in frustration.

"What are you talking? You're crazy Jia, the man loves you," I said feeling pain, heartache, sadness, helplessness and a rush of emotion at the same time. I didn't do anything wrong and I'm still here, getting beaten and scolded for problems I never created.

"You think he loves me? Really?" She laughed sarcastically as her expressions kept changing the entire time. She yanked my arm holding it tight, her nails digging on my arm making me whimper in pain.

"If he kept me happy, I would never fall for anyone else. Since he never made me feel special or express his love to me, I never fell in love with him," she said as I stood still, questions filled up in my head.

Her mood was indescribably bleak. It felt like she would kill me and mom would only keep looking but not help even once. I didn't make any mistake and I'm still being blamed.

"You didn't love him at all? Everything was about money?" I asked as she nodded wordlessly and once again her body sizzled with flames of anger as she jerked me harshly and said, "I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow in the wedding but whatever awful happen, you are the one to be blamed."

I don't even know what happened between Jia and Jimin. I was still blamed for whatever reason they might have argued on but I know one thing, tomorrow they were going to get married. No matter whatever happened, he didn't say anything about the wedding getting cancelled which means tomorrow the both of them will be tied in a knot together forever.

I was just hoping that they compensate and fall in love after marriage. No matter I am being blamed but once they walk down the aisle, Jimin has that romantic element inside him which will make Jia fall in love anyways.

But something bad did happen. Scott got fired, Jia came back with Jimin and she's furious. I just hope things get better.

----------

A/N:-

Will the marriage take place?
What do you think?

Please share, vote and comment!!!!💟