T H I R T Y - O N E

"It's been twenty hours, I've tried to find her in Korea with all my power, she's not in the country. I don't know what am I supposed to do Yoongi," Jimin shouted clutching his head in frustration.

"Mrs Lee said that she left before I woke up. I wish I didn't fall asleep," he said sighing in disappointment.

"For right now, I guess you need to rest Jimin," Yoongi advised because he was in a terrible condition. He didn't sleep for the entire day, lost his appetite, didn't go to the office but only kept running around different places trying to find Ara. 

"Do you think I'll be able to sleep? She's not in front of my eyes for the past twenty hours and you want me to sleep?" He yelled in anger.

Yoongi pressed his lips into a thin line and nodded agreeing to Jimin.

"Why do you even care about that woman?" Jimin's mom questioned in a cold tone.

"Because she's my wife," Jimin growled as Yoongi gripped his arm asking him to calm down.

"I have no interest in Jia, please know that mom," he cleared. His mom picked up her bag and walked towards the door to leave.

"You didn't kill her mother, you were only present there, she committed suicide. Ara isn't your responsibility, just live your life Jimin," his mom said coldly.

"Ara is my life," he said resting on the sofa and blankly glared at the ceiling.

Jia wanted Jimin back in her life and therefore, tried her best to convince his mom but nothing worked. With a bang, Jimin's mom shut the door and left his house.

-

"Does she have any friends who she could be with?" Yoongi asked.

"She was always an introvert besides, I know her friends, she'll never be with Jungkook," Jimin said pondering over Ara's life, thinking who else could she be close with besides Jia and himself.

"Why would you get jealous of Jungkook when you know he's dating someone?" Yoongi asked chuckling.

"I just don't like Jungkook around her," Jimin said as Yoongi smiled realising his love for Ara.

"Her resume had an address of a library," Yoongi said thinking hard.

"I met Mrs Bakes, she's in her 40s, I don't think Ara would be with her but maybe I should call her," Jimin said fishing his phone out from his pocket.

-

"Jimin, let me come with you," Yoongi insisted as Jimin packed a few stuff for himself in a hurry and asked Yoongi to book an immediate ticket to Seattle.

"I know Ara won't listen to me, I made her sign a contract of a six-month marriage because I knew Jia would try to create misunderstandings and with the help of that, I'll get Ara back to me without much argument and after sorting everything, I'll win her back," Jimin thought to himself while packing his stuff.

He grabbed his phone and was about to leave when his eyes fell on a few crumpled papers lying next to Ara's drawer.

At first, he was about to ignore but later, he picked them up. As he straightened them, he realized that it was the other contract he had given where he mentioned Ara submitting herself to him which she didn't return.

In the end, he saw she had signed it.

"She signed them which meant she trusted me, she wanted me too," Jimin mumbled as his eyes widened.

He hurried to the car as he wanted to meet Ara as soon as he could.

"Don't be cold to her, she doesn't deserve it," Yoongi advised. Jimin lowered his gaze.