T H I R T Y - F I V E

"Promise me that you won't keep any secrets between us," I said provoking him to say what he had in his mind.

He lowered his gaze and nodded slightly assuring, "I won't keep any secrets."

*A week later*

"If eyes could kill, Jungkook would be dead by now!" Yoongi exclaimed as he noticed Jimin watching Ara and Jungkook having a conversation during break time.

Yoongi chuckled.

"Jungkook is dating Xena and Ara is just a friend to him, stop being jealous," Yoongi said trying to calm Jimin who had his fists balled with his eyes brightened up with flames.

"Why doesn't he stay away from my wife?" Jimin asked with a cold tone.

"Something's burning," Yoongi said chuckling.

"He's going to get married in a year, chill Jimin," Yoongi said patting his back.

"I'll be having kids by then," Jimin replied almost in a whisper still being heard by Yoongi to laugh out loud while Jimin kept his gaze fixed at Ara through the glass door.

"Did you tell Ara about the business trip?" Yoongi asked.

"I'll tell her tonight. Till the time I will be out, look after her," he said as Yoongi nodded.

The only person he relied the most on was Min Yoongi.

Jimin was about to leave his cabin to get Ara wherein Yoongi asked, "Did she confess that she likes you?"

"Not really, we didn't get much time to talk after we came back from Seattle but-," Jimin paused as he remembered about the contract that Ara had signed.

"But what?" Yoongi asked waiting for his reply.

"She trusts me."

Yoongi smiled as Jimin and Ara left together.

-

Jimin asked me to meet him in the parking area. I quickly finished up my coffee and followed him.

He opened the door for me and quickly went to the driver's seat.

Days in Seattle were something I wanted to re-live. I'm experiencing a side of Jimin that I didn't think he would be like but coming all along to Seattle just to get me back made me feel special.

The passionate night still gives me goosebumps.

None of us said anything in the car.

He pulled over as we reached home.

"Ara, I have a business trip for a week at Busan. The flight is in the morning and I'll be back in a week," Jimin said.

"I know, Jungkook told me," I replied smiling.

"Right, Jungkook," he furrowed his brows and said in a cold manner rolling his eyes.

It felt like something just triggered him. A minute ago, he was speaking to me normally but now, he tossed the jacket on the sofa and was going upstairs.

I would miss him if I don't see him for a week and I wanted us to be close tonight but, his mood just changed into being awful.

"Jimin," I called making him stop at his spot but he didn't turn.