F I F T Y - S E V E N

"There isn't going to be a happy ever after anymore Annie."

Mrs Bakes and Yoongi froze.

"What do you mean Jia?" Mrs Bakes asked taking a few steps towards her.

She smirked, running her fingers through her long hairs, avoiding Mrs Bakes.

"Look at me Jia, what the fuck are you talking about?" Mrs Bakes wailed, getting restless.

"Mrs Bakes, calm down. Please," Yoongi said, glaring back at Jia.

"Will you tell us what's going on or should I call the cops?" Yoongi howled, making Jia flinch.

"Nothing much, just all your dreams of having a cute family together where Mrs Bakes becomes the Godmother of the kid and you become the uncle might not be as happy as y'all have it in your mind," she replied, laughing devilishly.

Mrs Bakes gasped heavily.

"Is Ara alright?" She asked, her voice breaking, barely audible.

"Who gives a fuck about her. This is about Jimin," she said, making Yoongi furrow his brows.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi said, his voice fuming with rage.

"Dear Yoongi, jealousy is an innate instinct. The more you want something, the more diplomatic you get and this feeling isn't something you can control," Jia said, standing right in front of him.

"I wanted what Ara had, it was mine. She stole Jimin from me, his property from me and everything that could be mine."

"It's not just me who got affected by all of this. There was someone else too."

She paused and walked towards Mrs Bakes.

"Scott will kill the father of Ara's child and you know what, Ara will have a life just like you. No family, living a life like a whore and most importantly, staying alone for the rest of her existence."

"Yoongi what the fuck is she saying. Take me to Ara and  Jimin, please. I'm worried," Mrs Bakes said, her voice was soft.

Yoongi held Mrs Bakes getting her inside the car while Jia stood at the back, with a grin plastered on her face.

"Maybe I didn't get what I wanted, I wouldn't let others have it either," Jia said as Yoongi shot her a gaze that shook her to the bone.

As he made Mrs Bakes sit inside the car, he got a call.

Jimin.

-

"Ara, look at me. Please," Jimin said, his vision blurry as all he could see was Ara, on the ground, her head resting on his lap with her shoulder bleeding.

"Jimin, the bullet didn't go through her, it just touched and -," Scott said, trying to come near Ara.

"Don't fucking touch her," Jimin said.

Jimin was broken. Ara being in this state because of him was the last thing he ever wanted to see.

He shook Ara, trying to wake her up.

She was whispering something.

Jimin went close to her as he heard her say, "Our baby, save the baby" countless times.

"Baby?"

Jimin wasn't in the perfect state, he was already drunk. He had almost lost his mind as all he did was weep, with Ara in his arms and look at the sky to mumble something.

Scott pulled out his phone calling for the ambulance.

He had his grudges against Jimin but doing something wrong to Ara who was pregnant was never his intention.

As the ambulance arrived, the staff tried to take Ara away from Jimin.

"Don't touch my wife. She's tired, don't touch her," he yelled, not letting anyone come closer.

Scott held Jimin as the staff took Ara in the ambulance beginning with first aid.

The ambulance moved as Jimin ran behind it while Scott followed.

To him, the surrounding seemed hazy. He just wanted Ara back, in his arms. He wanted to go home with her.

"Jimin, she'll be okay."

He heard a faint voice approaching him and as he turned, he saw Scott.

All the things that happened in the previous moments came back to his mind.

He held Scott and punched him, making him land on the ground. Squatting down, he punched Scott's face as hard and as many times as he could until he felt his knuckles bleeding.

"You wanted me to die, you should have shot me. Why her? Why?" Jimin yelled as he got up only to kick Scott again.

He pulled out his phone, dialling the first contact coming up on his log.

Yoongi.

-

"Jimin? Hello?"

"They took Ara from me. Scott hurt her and I couldn't save her," Jimin sobbed.

"She wasn't even opening her eyes. She wasn't talking to me. What have I done?"

"Hey, listen to me. Everything will be alright, stay where you are and I'll come and get you," Yoongi said, speeding up the car.

-

All of them reached the hospital.

Jimin's eyes were puffy and red. Mrs Bakes was crying endlessly while Yoongi was trying to ease things down but couldn't since nobody knew what would happen.

Ara was in the operating room.

Jimin was back to his senses as Yoongi made him wash his face, drink some water to get him away from his drunk state.

"If something happens to her-," Yoongi hugged Jimin, not letting him complete.

A nurse came from the operating room as they gathered around.

"Who's the father of the kids?" The nurse asked.

"Kids?" Jimin asked as the others stood frozen.

"I suppose you're the father," she said, pointing to Jimin.

"Your wife is three weeks pregnant, with twins is what we are detecting but still, it'll be confirmed after an entire month," she said.

"Twins?" All of them said in unison and then looked at each other.

"How's Ara? Can we meet her?" Mrs Bakes pleaded.

"I guess you should ask the doctor who'll be here in a while."

-----------

A/N:
Twin kids, omg!
*(〒﹏〒)*