F I F T Y - F I V E

"Mrs Bakes, I don't feel good. It's past midnight and he's not home. From the time he confessed that he loves me, he never left me alone."

"I can't sit here waiting for him, his phone isn't reachable. I'm scared, I want to see him," I sobbed as Mrs Bakes gave me a sympathetic smile.

"I understand but I feel you should rest Ara."

"Do you think I'll want a kid if Jimin isn't with me?" I asked, sobbing.

"You're right, let's go and find him. He's going to be okay and once we do find him and he's busy with some stupid meeting, I'm going to kick his ass for making you feel miserable," she said grabbing the keys.

I followed her.

"Mrs Bakes, I should drive, you drank earlier," I said making her sit on the passenger seat.

My mind was racing with thoughts that had negativity in them. It just didn't feel right, Jimin never ignored my calls and if he did, he'd instantly text back saying he was occupied with something.

A tear escaped my eye as I pulled over in front of the office finding out that Jimin had already left.

"There's something wrong Mrs Bakes, I don't know what to do," I panicked as she held me close to her. My chest began to heave as my entire body shivered.

"Honey, calm down, he'll be safe somewhere. Don't worry," she said but it didn't help much.

"Yoongi, Yoongi sir will know," I said as it struck me that he's Jimin's best friend.

Mrs Bakes wiped my tears as a mother does to a baby and pulled me up making sure that I was alright.

I smiled.

We shared a friendly bond, she was my boss but I never knew she would be the one who would be with me when I'd be in desperate need of comfort.

I drove to Mr Min's apartment and knocked on his door.

A worker answered the door saying that Mr Min didn't want to meet anyone.

"Please, I beg you. Let me talk to him, he's my husband's best friend, I know he can help. Please," I said, tearing up, joining my hands in front of my face as I was almost about to lean to the floor. Mrs Bakes quickly held me asking the worker to call Mr Min immediately.

They made us wait for another five minutes which felt like years to me and he finally called me in.

"Mr Min," I said in almost a whisper and entered his room.

"I'm sorry to disturb you at this time but it's urgent," I said as he still stood motionless, his back facing me.

"Jimin isn't picking my calls. He said he would be home early, I checked in the office, he's not there and you didn't answer your phone either. Mr Min, please help me," I said.

After a long pause, he turned to face me, his eyes were puffy, he looked stressed.

"When you became an obsession to him, I was scared. I thought you'd destroy his life but he fell in love with you with made everything beautiful."

"I hated you Ara because I knew you were the only person who was stopping him to be with anyone else."

"He has been alone for a long time before he just pulled you into the marriage."

"He's my best friend and he doesn't know what's love because, for him, you're his everything."

Yoongi sir's voice became heavy. I looked at him, stunned as his gaze was fixed to the floor.