T W E N T Y - S E V E N

I subconsciously turned to stare at Jimin, his gaze was fixed on the road. I see that he's back to his cold and distant self. He didn't reveal a hint of the same tenderness and affection he had before. He was good to me before Mr Min entered followed by Jungkook but looking at his bitter expressions, it feels like these past days were just an illusion.

As we reached home, I stood at the shoe rack while he walked ahead. I froze for a while having no clue what made him angry that he would act cold to me.

I kept staring at the floor, dazed. In an instant, his eyes casually swept across me, he clenched his jaw as he pulled me inside the hall closing the door with a loud bang snapping me out of my daze.

Before I knew he had shifted his body so, that he stood in front of the door giving me no escape from his arrogance.

My lashes trembled as I fixed my gaze to my ground.

"I know I should have been careful with the fax, I'm sorry I will try my-," he didn't let me complete as he pushed his body on mine keeping no distance between us. He cupped my face, his slender fingers caressing my lip as I stared at him blankly zoning out for a bit.

His eyes glazed with something indescribable as he took a grip of my waist and pulled me close to his torso making me yelp.

He caressed my cheek and suddenly, crashed his lips against mine. His mouth moved roughly, I kissed him back as my fingers flew up to embed themselves in his dark locks. A low groan falls from his mouth into mine as our tongues swirled rhythmically.

After a rough kiss, he pulled away slowly as I kept my eyes shut, still recovering myself from the intense rough kiss, I couldn't help but lower my lashes as my hand reached out to touch my swollen lip as my face had become red.

He let out a breath as his face rested on my forehead.

"You think I care about the fax?" He asked in a low tone.

I got confused, frozen I looked up at him having no idea what he was mad at.

The kiss had me turned on, my face was flushed, my cheeks burning, heartbeats racing and I just wanted him to touch me, more.

His hand snaked around my waist pulling me towards his body. His thumb lined my lip as a soft moan escaped my mouth. I tried to keep it low as he bent to my jawline placing wet kisses down to my collarbone as I shut my eyes feeling myself getting weak under his touch.

He rapidly pulled away keeping a distance. Leaning into me, his eyes level with mine and he waits for me to look right in his.

"Does he make you feel like this? Does anyone but me has this effect on you?" He asked curling up his lips as his eyes studied my uneasiness.

"Who was he talking about, Jungkook?" I thought still being unsure.

His sharp demanding voice made me flinch a little when he said, "Why do you insist on throwing yourself at Jungkook? You see how he looks at you, well I saw the way he looked at you today."

I didn't answer. He let out a breath close to me and said, "If you know you belong to me, why to flirt with him?"

I concluded that he was mad because of jealousy.

"Jungkook is a friend besides he's got a girlfriend, why would he look at me?" I asked in a low tone matching his gaze.

"I don't trust him," he said as his free hand roamed the curve of my waist lazily. I didn't want him to stop, I wanted him to touch me even more.

His hand settled on cupping my clothed breast, his lips brushed past mine and his eyes focused on me as I whimper in pleasure.

"You're mine," he said. I didn't feel like myself right now, I felt possessed by him. Maybe that's why I felt bold enough to say, "Yes daddy," in a low voice.