F I F T Y

The interior of the room was decorated in all shades of blue, the hotel room felt cosy yet I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep even for a minute.

One half of me said that I should talk and sort everything out while the other warned me about his anger.

It was true that he pushed me out of the room but he wasn't wrong. I shouldn't have overreacted about Jungkook.

I wrapped myself with a blanket and sat with my phone, scrolling down I saw there were no texts, no calls from him.

A tear escaped my eye.

"I love him too much, it's not good to be in love to such an extent that it hurts when he's not around," I mumbled biting on my lip to control the tears.

I sat next to the huge window, wrapping the blanket around me and blankly stared at the starry sky speaking my heart out with my mom who I miss the most.

"I wish you were here, I would at least have a home to come to," I said gazing at the sky.

-

"I need to meet Kim Ara right now," Jimin growled at the receptionist.

"Sir, I've told you many times, we don't allow visitors at this hour. Nobody has informed about any guest coming to their room, our hotel has strict rules," the receptionist said making Jimin's blood boil.

Mrs Bakes spoke to Ara, she said she wanted to be alone but did tell her the location and Jimin reached the hotel but he wasn't able to enter.

"I'm Park Jimin, it'll take me one minute to snatch your job and throw you out, better let me enter Ara's room or-," she stopped Jimin by saying, "Sir, there are rules. You can meet anyone in the morning. We cannot send any visitor after midnight unless we have any information."

Fuck rules.

Jimin waited for a few more minutes until the receptionist got a call and she left the table.

He pulled out the register to check Ara's room number.

"Mrs Park Ara - 1001"

A smile crept on his face as he saw she signed with his first name.

Before the receptionist could come back, Jimin spotted a worker.

He pulled the man aside with him and ordered, "I need your clothes, now."

-

I heard a knock on the door.

"Who's it?" I asked, not wanting to get up.

"Room service," the man replied banging the door.

"I didn't order anything, you can leave," I said sitting at the same spot.

The man kept on banging.

I wiped my cheeks and opened the door.

The man had a table full of food items, he pushed it inside my room and got in himself.

"Thank you, you may leave," I said staring at the floor, still lost in my thoughts.

Instead of leaving, the man shut the door behind him making me flinch.

I was about to scream when the man pinned me to the door almost hugging my body pushing himself on me.