F I F T Y - F O U R

"Hello?"

"Hey baby girl," Scott said making Jia roll her eyes.

"I thought you'd do everything on your own, how come are you missing me again, asshole," Jia said in a cold tone making Scott scoff.

"I don't need you, Jia. I just called to congratulate you."

"You are going to be an aunt, very soon," Scott said, making Jia furrow her brows.

"What the fuck do you mean?" She said, her voice emitting fury.

"Your sister hit a home run baby girl. I was at Jimin's place, planned to deal with him here but heard about Ara's pregnancy," he said, chuckling and mocking Jia at the same time.

"Bullshit," Jia yelled.

Jia was the main reason Scott was in a position he didn't want to be. Therefore, making her feel any sort of pain, Scott wouldn't leave the chance.

"Anyways, congratulations on being an aunt soon," he said cackling over the phone and hanging up.

"No, this cannot be possible," Jia cried out as her mom rushed into her room.

"Mom, I'm going to kill that bitch today and before that, I need to deal with Jimin," she said putting on a dark red tint on her lips.

"Jimin is very sensitive when it comes to Ara's mother killing herself in the presence of him. I cannot let him or Ara stay happy after they ruined my life."

"What are you planning Jia?" Her mother asked.

"Something that I should have done long ago."

-

"You nailed it Jimin! Today's presentation was excellent and I guess, we'll be having both the target deals under Park's corporation," Yoongi smiled wrapping his arm around Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin grinned.

"I have to leave early today, can you take care of everything here, please," Jimin asked.

"What is it? I thought we'd be going out for drinks together!" Yoongi pouted making Jimin smile.

"I've promised Ara to go star-gazing. Can we shift drinks for tomorrow," Jimin asked chuckling as he knew Yoongi was going to pull his leg.

"Oh, so now the wife comes first and the friend doesn't matter to you anymore, is it?" Yoongi asked, narrowing his gaze.

"It isn't like-," Jimin was cut as Jia stood in front of them, wearing her high black heels with a tight shiny dress and looked right into Jimin's eyes.

"Too much laughter is all I hear," she mocked.

She walked towards him and the cabin that was filled with chuckles suddenly fell overtly silent and only the noise of her heels could be heard.

"I guess, I'm here to talk to my ex-fiance. You ain't needed here Yoongi," she said pointing at the door with her sharp nails directing him to leave.

Yoongi didn't say anything but left eyeing at Jimin that he was right outside the cabin.

"Before I make the security throw you out from here, get out on your own," Jimin said.

"My dear Jimin was I so bad that you can't deal with me even for a minute," she said walking towards him.

"I will leave but before that, I just wanted to know if you are keeping my sister happy or not?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Have you told her everything about your past?"