T H I R T Y - N I N E

Song suggested : Hard for me (Michelle Morrone)

"Jimin, you loved the woman since you were in your teens, you stalked her, didn't let any guy date her or even go close to her and finally, she confessed that she's in love with you, you're in office?" Yoongi yelled as Jimin stood facing the large window of his office.

"What the fuck did you do, how did you react when she confessed?" Yoongi asked making Jimin close his eyes, regretting.

"I stormed out of the room and lit up a cigarette to calm down," Jimin answered in a low voice.

"You didn't sleep the entire night, she didn't come out of the room and now, you are here which means you didn't talk to her," Yoongi inferred correctly.

I lowered my gaze, my mind filled with sorrow.

"When a girl admits that she likes you, know that it took her every ounce of courage she has. Don't fucking take it for granted," Yoongi growled.

"Do you love her or not?" Yoongi asked after a long pause.

"You know, the biggest fear that I have is being in love with her and watching her slowly fall out of love with me," Jimin said with his vision getting blurry.

"I love her so much that I cannot imagine losing her because it's hard for me. Since the age of sixteen, Jia threatened me to tell Ara things that would make her hate me. I stayed away from her for six years and even more," Jimin said exhaling his breath.

"I kept my promise, I never let Ara stay away from my sight but in that process, I just didn't get obsessed with her, I fell in love," Jimin said in a soft voice as Yoongi's eyes dimmed.

"The day she comes to know that I was in the same room where her mother committed suicide, she would hate me for life."

Yoongi marched towards Jimin and turned him to look into his eyes and explained, "Jimin, you were twelve. It's not your fault and Ara needs to know that her mom loved her but she doesn't need to know that you were there and whatever you think because there's nothing you need to be guilty about."

"Go home and talk to your wife. You have the world's gift with you, a friend and also a lover in the same person, don't forget that," Yoongi said as a tear escaped Jimin's eye.

"Will she believe that I'm not the culprit?" Jimin asked in the most innocent manner which made Yoongi sentimental.

"Some things are meant to be, y'all are as well. Talk to her clearly, don't mess up and admit your feelings to her. Don't let her leave unless she doesn't hug you back," Yoongi smiles making Jimin chuckle.

-

"Why am I still not dead?" I rolled my eyes as Mrs Bakes chuckled.

"Why is my daughter so grumpy, what's wrong?" Mrs Bakes asked.

"Jimin rejected me, I don't know how to face him anymore. I read so many books and all of them had the guy proposing first and not the girl confessing. I'm so stupid," I clutched my hair in frustration.

"Honey, he didn't say that he doesn't love you," Mrs Bakes assured.

"He walked away, that's the red flag," I said.

"He's caring and it made me feel he's in love too. I fell in love with him the day he said he'd mend my scars instead of hurting me when he had the liberty to," I said as Mrs Bakes took a seat beside me.