S E V E N T E E N

In the meeting, Jimin seemed off and it felt like he didn't want the deal between the Jeon's and the Park's to take place. He didn't seize much attention in the entire meeting and till the end, he wasn't interested. He didn't even shake hands with Jungkook.

Jimin's assistants along with his father handled the entire meeting today as this deal was very important to the company but somewhere, Jimin didn't look fine with that.

The meeting got over as all the employees started to disperse. I had my head lowered as I made my way outside the conference room wherein suddenly, I felt someone grab my wrist.

"Hey, I sent an assistant to call you but you didn't come before the meeting. I wanted to meet you, Ara, it's been long," Jungkook said as he pulled me in his embrace as his arms encircled my waist.

A soft gasp escaped my lips as it took me some time to gain my consciousness as I found myself in Jungkook's embrace. I snapped out of my daze as I could feel eyes on me.

He slowly loosened his grip as I stood to look into those cute Bambi eyes and his giggle that didn't change at all in these years.

I smiled gulping as I got a little shy. The Jungkook I met was short, almost my height till the time I changed school and now, he looked huge. With his broad shoulders, veiny arms along those strong biceps that could be seen even with his suit on, the man turned out to be too handsome.

"Hey, nice to meet you," I said smiling.

"How are you, when did you start working here and why didn't you tell me you needed a job? You could have been my assistant, I would train you myself," he said getting excited.

I chuckled as I told him about Jia working here before as she recommended me to be a part of this company and that's the reason I was here.

"If I ever need a job again, I will approach you for sure," I said as he chuckled and walked with me through the corridor and waited near the lift.

"So, coffee?" He asked as I snapped out of my daze. This man seems too hot to be around me.

Puberty hits like a truck to some people and I felt this the minute I saw Jungkook and... Jimin.

A sudden flashback of our marriage came into my mind as I heard Jungkook asking me out. I quickly tried to hide my left hand as I forgot to take the ring off.

The lift stopped as Jungkook waited for me to enter inside. While getting in, I quickly pulled the ring out of my finger and turned to face him.

He bit on his lip as he smiled again.

After a few minutes of silence, he asked, "You didn't answer me yet Ara, are you busy?"

I didn't know what to say but somewhere it felt wrong inside my head to go out with him for a coffee.

"It's just a coffee, it's not a date! Go, it's alright," My inner goddess plunged out of nowhere in my head as I gulped smiling like an idiot in front of him.

"S-Sure," I hesitantly answered.

He pulled his coat buttoning it up and we were about to leave the office for coffee since it was break time for us when all of a sudden, my phone rang.

It was Mr Min, I couldn't ignore the call.

"Ara, interns have a meeting right now, I hope you know we have a party this evening and our team has to make sure everything is perfect. Come to the seventh floor quickly," Mr Min ordered and hung up.

"Ara, is everything okay?" Jungkook asked as he looked concerned.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, the interns have a meeting so I'll have to go. It's about the party that's arranged tonight so, I'll see you then," I said and was about to leave but he held my wrist.

"Intern meeting? Why would you be there?" He asked as I got clueless about what he spoke about.

"You are Jimin's assistant, why would you be in between the interns?" He asked as I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What?" I asked in a soft tone while he continued, "Jimin said you are working in this company as his assistant."

I didn't know what to say but now I was sure about one thing, Jimin didn't want Jungkook to be much closer to me and that was the reason he didn't let me meet him before the meeting and now, despite the fight last night, he still lied to him.

"Well yeah, I am his assistant. I recently got appointed and since the party has to be perfect, I have to be with the interns," I said as Jungkook nodded and I left for the seventh floor.

A faint smile spread across my face as I murmured, "Jealousy is at its peak for Park Jimin."

-

For the party, everything was planned well and I knew it was going to be great and all of this was because of Mr Min who was perfect in his job and we were only the helpers.

I had a white silk party dress which had a side slit and I thought it was a good choice to wear to the party.

The meeting got wrapped up quickly and we were allowed to leave. I went home as soon as I could so I would get a chance to take a nap for a while and be fresh for the party.

I didn't see Jimin after the meeting got over. Though it tensed me a little, I did not call him.

"He might be with Jia or have something better to do than care about me," I thought but at the same time, I couldn't understand why he lied to Jungkook about me being his assistant when I had already disagreed with it?

I came home and as the evening arrived, I took a shower, blow-dried my hair and wore the dress pairing it up with white heels.

I bought that dress with my first salary and it wasn't bad. It was something I never tried before but it made me confident and looking at myself in the mirror with that dress on and a little mascara along with some lip gloss made me fall in love with myself.

I left my hair loose as it covered my back, didn't wear the wedding ring since Jimin doesn't wear it either and left for the party.

"Was Jimin here?" I asked Mrs Lee.

"Yeah, he came for a while, changed his suit and it felt like he was going to a party as well," she said complimenting me that I looked pretty.

I thanked her as she continued, "I hope it's the same party that you're going to as well?" She asked as I nodded smiling.

"Have a good time Ara," she said and I left.

As I got inside the car, I just kept praying that my plan of provoking Jimin to speak out about his feelings wouldn't fail as I wanted to know what was truly going on in his head.

If Jia or any other girl is in his life, as mentioned in the contract, things will get over in six months, I won't sign that contract and we'll separate ways but I do feel it isn't the way he's showing on paper because he's reacting the exact opposite in actual life.

He said that he doesn't care about me but I guess, if he actually wouldn't, he won't lie to Jungkook. I would clear all of this tonight.

----------

A/N:-

I want a good build-up of the story and that's the reason the chapters are short and slow-paced but trust me, you're going to love it later because I have the entire plot planned in my head.

Lots of love coming ahead XD.
Until next time❤️💜🌈🌻🌹
TC.

Also, the title has been changed from MR. DOMINANT to HIS DOMINANT LOVE!!!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS AND ON THE NEW COVER AS WELL.

Thank you❤💟