T H R E E

Jia will be back tomorrow, I was glad about it. Last time when I met Jimin, situations were getting out of control. I was nervous and I knew if he would force me to tell him the truth, I could screw it up but he didn't. Since then, I haven't seen him around.

Submitting my reports to Mr Min, I was about to leave home, I had to collect Jia's wedding dress as well.

Yoongi sir has become friendly to me. At first, his silence and bitter attitude made me feel pressured whenever I came for submitting the files but since he started getting impressed with my work, we are good now.

"The staff is planning for drinks tonight. Do you want to join?" Mr Min asked. I wanted to go, spend time with the staff, make friends but I couldn't. I wanted to avoid bumping into Jimin. Just one more day and as Jia arrives back, I'll have a better life.

Jia isn't even picking my calls up. I wanted to ask her if her relationship with Jimin was fine or no because if it would be, Jimin would never doubt on her nor ask me anything about her but the day I met him, it felt like he knew something's wrong.

"I have plans tonight sir," I said lowering my lashes. His expression froze slightly as his gaze fell on me. He frowned a little and said, "That's alright, join us some other day," and stormed out of the cabin.

He is Jimin's best friend and what if I get drunk and blabber things that are stressing me out? I don't have any control once I'm drunk, I didn't want to do anything stupid.

The minute he left, I turned around and kept staring at his back. He looks ravishingly hot and his deep voice and that friendly behaviour are so extraordinary. If he talks to me a few more minutes like the way he does, I will be crushing on him or maybe, I already am.

I found myself blushing like an idiot. I bit my lip, lowering my gaze and left the office. In between, I had to stop at Belle's beauty to collect Jia's wedding dress.

If I would be the one getting married, I would be on cloud nine, would never leave my man and keep dancing the entire time but Jia? She's having leisure with a fling!

Cheating a man like Jimin would be foolish. He's good though I don't know him much but when we were kids, he was always protective and caring towards both of us thought he always chose Jia over me.

It was raining outside. I pulled my bag over my head trying to rush to the store as soon as I could.

I took the dress and finally found a cab and rushed inside. I protected the dress keeping it safe in the store but I was drenched as I stood out finding a cab.

-

I stood outside the house shocked finding that the main door was wide open. "Did Jia come back? She was about to come tomorrow or is there a thief in the house?" I thought to myself. There wasn't anything at home that a thief would want anyway.

The hall was pitch black, all I could hear was thunder and lightning through the window. I quickly got in stepping out of the heels and switched the lights on and the minute I did, a thunder had me shook.

I bit my lip, shutting my eyes and sighed, trying to calm myself. I've never stayed alone at home before and rainy nights scare me.

I put my heels on the rack and turned to face the hall and I froze.

I found Park Jimin sitting on the couch, his hand rested on either side. He had removed his jacket, unbuttoned the top two buttons exposing his exquisite collar bones, his cuffs rolled up revealing his strong muscled arms adding a hint of casualness to his prestige.