T W E N T Y - T W O

The sun hit my face and snapping out of my dreams, my eyes flickered and the minute I woke up stretching myself a bit, I saw Jimin leaning to the door of the room directly staring at me.

I found myself wearing just a loose shirt. My hands subconsciously clutched the duvet as I covered my body with it lowering my lashes in front of him.

"Can I help you?" I asked in a low tone.

He stood in a V-neck black t-shirt and sweatpants, it looked like he was already done with his workout since he was sweating which made me stop myself from looking at that beautiful body of his and I lower my gaze fixing them to the floor.

He smirked as he had caught me drooling over those abs which were embarrassing.

"What can you anyways help me with?" He said raising his eyebrow with a sexy smirk plastered on his face.

I looked around gathering thoughts of last night that we were on the school ground gazing at stars together and then I fell asleep. I even remember that he put me to bed.

"Did we sleep together?" I asked myself because my clothes were changed as well.

"Why do you look so lost? Is something wrong?" He asked and the minute I swept my gaze from the floor to him, he was shirtless and stood right next leaning to the bathroom door ready for a shower as his pants revealed his V-line.

I was flushed. His perfectly-toned abs, that bare torso, his strong biceps along with him running his fingers in his hair every minute exposing his forehead was making me feel some different kind of things that I didn't sense before.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked climbing on the bed as he came towards me and caressed my face.

The minute his slender finger touched my face, I shut my eyes as a slow moan left my lip. His thumb lined my lower lip as his eyes were fixed on me. For a minute, I got lost in his touch and I didn't want him to stop.

I snapped out of my daze jerking his hand away and asked, "Why am I in your room?"

"Because you're my wife," he said which made me clear my throat as the man was making me nervous. He sat too close to me, he was shirtless and sweaty which was hot and his gaze was killing me.

He bit on his lip and licked it as he said, "What are you thinking Ara?"

After a long pause, I asked, "Who changed my clothes?"

He chuckled and clenched his jaw controlling his smile. The way he was looking at me was different. It was making me blush and I couldn't maintain eye contacts with him even for a second.

"What if I say, I did it?" He said which made me tighten the clasp on the duvet over my body and his words made me blush harder.

"Did he see my body?" I thought pressing my lips together and took a sharp breath. He was enjoying looking at me so defenceless and nervous just because he was close to me.

"It's going to get late, I'll go to the other room," I said and started to get up to leave wherein he grabbed my wrist pulling me towards himself.

I didn't look into his eyes even for a minute while he, on the other hand, didn't look away for a second.

He hovered over me as I took the support of my hand, I was almost lying on the bed while he was on top of me making my heart beat like crazy.

"Everything can wait," he said in a soft voice as his finger started to caress my cheek. My eyes went shut as I bit on my lower lip and he started to touch me even more. His other hand supported my waist as he pulled me closer to him placing his knee in between my legs.