26. You've done enough

"Do you want me to bring you anything? Maybe something to eat? Or drink?" My mum asked me. She was worried about me. Both her and Gemma were.

I haven't told them what happened yet. I couldn't. I didn't want to think about it.

I just shook my head as an answer to her questions. I wasn't hungry although the last time I had eaten was almost 24 hours ago.

"Can you please tell me what happened at least? I'm really worried about you. I've never seen you like this before." Mum asked.

I thought about it for a moment. I really didn't want to relive it again. But she's my mum. She deserves an explanation.

"He cheated on me." I said simply and closed my eyes. My head was immediately filled with pictures of the most horrible night of my life.

I heard my mum gasp loudly. I opened my eyes and slowly raised my head to look at her. I was sitting on my bed with my knees pulled up to my chest.

She looked really sad for a moment before anger took over her features. I hadn't gotten to the anger yet. I was just sad. Heartbroken.

I felt like no other emotion except for sadness existed. At least I didn't remember how they felt.

The sadness was consuming me. It was like a cocoon that I was trapped in with no way to escape.

"He did what?! With who?!" Mum asked angrily. I've never seen her be so mad. Not even when I broke her favorite vase when I was 10. Or when me and Niall got drunk when we were 14.

"Eleanor. His friend." I answered shortly. I wasn't really in the mood to talk.

"How dare he? We all trusted him! I swear I don't care he's a celebrity, I will fucking kill him! No one hurts my baby!" Now she was furious. She never curses.

"It's fine. I hope he's happy with her." I said with no emotion. It was true though. I hope she makes him happy because I obviously couldn't do it.

I still wanted him to be happy. I still loved him.

Of course I did. Love doesn't just disappear overnight. At least not for some people. I'm unfortunately one of those people.

I gave him my everything. I opened up to him. I trusted him.

All that was for nothing.

Was it because I didn't sleep with him? Was that really the reason he went and found someone else? Because I couldn't take care of his sexual needs?

I hate love. And I hate whoever came up with the idea of soulmates.

It hurts. It hurts so much.

I honestly don't know how I'm gonna survive this.

"What do you mean you hope he's happy?! Harry no! He deserves to suffer! He hurt you! You know what? I'm gonna give the idiot a call."

"Please don't. Please."

"Why the hell not?"

"Just don't. It's not worth it." I said. A tear started rolling down my face. When mum noticed she sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug.

I started crying and she rubbed my back. Gemma came into the room and joined our hug.

That's exactly what I need right now. My family.

Louis' POV

I woke up with a throbbing head and a throbbing nose. What the fuck happened?

I didn't remember last night at all.

I let out a groan of pain and got up to find some painkillers. It was then that I noticed that I was laying on the floor. What the hell?