10. I'm so lucky

"Hey, little one? How would you feel about meeting 2 of my friends today?" Louis mumbled in my ear.

We were just cuddling on his bed and watching The Simpsons. He was holding me tightly against his chest and I was comfortably snuggled into him.

"Um....I mean sure?" I answered his question, unsure of it. I was really scared to be honest.

"We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. We can meet them another time." He reassured me.

"No, it's fine. I wanna meet them. I'm just nervous is all. What if they don't like me?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, baby. I promise you do not ever have to worry about that. They will absolutely love you." He promised.

"Okay. Yeah. Let's meet them."

"Great! They're great lads. We've all been best friends for years, since high school actually. You'll love them!"

"I'm sure I will. What are their names?" I asked him.

"Oh, did I really forget to say? Silly me. Zayn Malik and Liam Payne. They're each other's soulmates." He said with a fond smile. It was clear how much he loves his friends.

My eyes widened when I heard the names. "Holy cow! Are you serious?! Oh my god!!! Really?!!!"

"What is it baby?" Louis asked while chuckling.

"Liam Payne?! Oh my god I'm a really big fan of his! And Zayn is literally a Greek god." I explained my excitement.

"Oh. Really?" He asked, obviously surprised.

"Yeah, I've been a fan of them for years." I told him.

"Really? So you're of them but you didn't even know I exist? Damn, that hurts. You hurt my feelings Harold." He asked and faked being hurt.

But I didn't know that. I didn't know he was faking it. I thought I had actually hurt his feelings or offended him.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized while I could feel a few tears run down my face. Soon enough I was crying my eyes out.

When Louis noticed the playfulness on his face was replaced with worry and his eyes softened.

He hugged me tightly and rubbed my back comfortingly. "I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean it. Please don't cry. I'm sorry. Everything is okay. You didn't hurt my feelings. I was just joking." He reassured me.

I still couldn't stop my crying though. I'm way too emotional. It's embarrassing, really.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cry." I apologized when I had calmed down.

"It's okay, baby. You didn't do anything wrong. It was all my fault." He comforted me.

I wanted to argue with him but he gave me a look which shut me up.

☆ ☆ ☆

"So, little one, girls. I never asked you yesterday what you all got from the mall." Louis asked me, Lottie and the twins while we were all watching tv in the living room.

"We got so many things Lou!" Daisy and Phoebe said at the same thing.

"Yeah, what they said." Lottie told Louis.

"Will you give me a fashion show?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes!" All the girls said excitedly.

"Sure...." I said and followed the girls upstairs.

I have no clue how but the girls were already in their first outfit. I took out my hoodie and put it on. We all went downstairs.