20. Was it okay?

AN: I can't believe we're at 20 already. Time flies.

I feel like I haven't really written anything interesting yet. Please tell me if you think it's boring.

__________

Harry's POV

"Wake up, baby." A soft voice said while shaking me slightly. I groaned and buried my head deeper into the pillows.

The owner of the voice laughed and kept shaking me. "It's Christmas, sweetie."

Now that got me up immediately. I had a huge grin on my face and when I opened my eyes I was greeted by the sight of my mum smiling and sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Morning mummy!" I greeted her.

"Morning, baby. I made breakfast. After you eat we'll have to go to the store and then later to Louis' house. He said it would be easier if we just used his kitchen."

Me and mum wanted to cook dinner for tonight so we wouldn't feel so guilty interrupting their family time.

Louis obviously agreed. I didn't tell him the reason though. If I did I probably would have gotten a lecture from him.

Mum got up and left my room and I started getting dressed. My outfit was obviously a cute Christmas sweater and just some black skinny jeans.

I went downstairs and both of my family members were sitting at the kitchen table.

I sat down as well. "Hi Gems." I said to my sister.

"Hey, baby Haz. It's been a while since we've spoken. You're never home these days." She said with a fake pout. I could see a smirk forming on her face so I blushed.

"I hope he's treating you right." She said for the hundredth time. She says it literally every time Louis somehow comes up in a conversation.

"You know he is." I said while still blushing. Why do I always have to blush? It's annoying.

"Just making sure I don't have to kill anyone." She told me and I giggled. I love her protectiveness. It makes me feel loved.

For the rest of our meal we all spoke about our lives and school and stuff like that. It felt great to just spend some time with my family, even if it's only for breakfast.

Gemma wasn't lying when she said I'm barely home. I spend most of my time over at Louis' and sometimes at Niall's house.

When we finished I helped clean up and then we headed to the store. On the way there I was singing along to the radio and my mum was just listening to me.

She always says that I have a great voice and she loves to listen to me singing. She's the main reason I ever consider becoming a singer.

In the store we split the list and both went to look for them separately so we would be done quicker.

While looking for the sugar I ran into my best friend. Quite literally. We walked into each other and we both landed on the ground.

I looked at him with an apologetic smile. "Hi, Ni. Sorry, I wasn't looking where I'm walking."

"Don't worry, Haz. It was my fault too." He said and we both smiled at each other.

When we heard a cough we got out of our daze and when I realized we were still on the floor I blushed.

I quickly got up and helped Niall up as well.

"Nice to see you. Merry Christmas all of you." I told the three. Zayn and Liam were with him.