25. I'm sorry baby

Louis and Liam's tour started exactly two months ago. It's early September now. The tour started in July.

In the last two months I have seen more of the world than I have in my whole 18 years of life.

Actually this is the first time I've even been out of the country. We never had enough money to travel anywhere.

We've already been to Italy, France, Germany, Sweden and other countries. It's been absolutely inzayn.

When Louis and Liam first announced the tour the whole world went crazy. It was understandable since they don't even have a song together and suddenly they were going on tour together.

It was hilarious to watch everyone go crazy. If Louis wouldn't be my soulmate, Niall and I would have definitely freaked out as well like the rest of the fans.

We are in Washington at the moment. They have a show here tonight. We're about to go out to eat since they have some free time and Ni is hungry.

I'm so glad that I'm traveling the world with my soulmate and my best friends.

I'm really good friends with both Liam and Zayn now. It would be pretty hard not to be friends.

Zayn has been traveling as well in the past month. He's been doing modeling in different countries. He's doing the photoshoots he never planned on doing since he didn't want to leave his soulmates. He finally got the chance to do those.

Although he's been with us quite a lot as well. A lot of the places he's been to have matched with ours.

Traveling in a tour bus with another couple sucks. I've heard them doing the dirty way too many times already.

It's really really awkward. And every time I hear them I feel guilty that I haven't done anything serious with Louis yet.

Of course we've exchanged plenty of handjobs and blowjobs but I've never felt ready to go all the way.

He always says that it's fine and he doesn't mind but I can't help but feel bad since we've already been together for almost a year.

Our anniversary is in about a month. We're both super excited. Louis said he has something really special planned for us for that day. I can't wait to see what it is since he refuses to tell me anything.

"Are you ready, little one? Liam and Niall are already waiting for us at the lobby." Louis interrupted my thinking. We're staying at a hotel tonight.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Let me just grab my phone and we can go." I said and went to take my phone. It was charging.

"Now I'm ready." I smiled and said once I stepped next to him and took his hand in mine.

"Good, let's go. Niall will eat us if we don't go down soon enough." Louis said.

"Yeah probably." I giggled at the thought. I wouldn't be too surprised if it actually did happen.

If we ever get stranded on an island or something Niall will definitely eat all of us.

As Louis said, the other two were waiting for us. Niall seemed really impatient.

"Finally! I'm starving!" He exclaimed once he saw us. He grabbed mine and Liam's hand and started pulling us all towards the door.

We all laughed at him but he just ignored it. A minute later we were sitting in a taxi, going to the closest McDonald's.

We arrived quite quickly and Ni basically ran inside. We followed at a slower pace.