28. I love you

Louis' POV

When I woke up in the morning I was in a hell of a better mood than the day before.

I'm gonna get my baby back.

I was really excited. I know it had only been a few days but I missed Harry like crazy.

But I was also really scared. What if he still doesn't forgive me? What if he figured that he's better off without me and doesn't want me anymore?

That was my worst fear. Him not wanting me anymore.

I have no clue what I'm gonna do with my life if one day he wakes up and decides that he doesn't need me.

I ate breakfast with my family and then drove back to London. For the whole drive I was really anxious.

I figured I should make a stop at my house so I could change and take my laptop.

After I took a shower I put on my hoodie that Hazza loves and then went back to my car.

I arrived rather quickly and hurried out of my car. I took a deep breath in before knocking.

To my surprise Zayn opened the door. I looked at him with confusion. What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here, Lou?" He asked me.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"If you really want to know, I was about to go out to get some food with Harry like yesterday." He explained.

"You two went out yesterday?" Isn't Zayn supposed to be in Italy?

"Yeah, we did. He hasn't been eating since he cane back so I'm making sure he eats."

"What? Why isn't he eating?" I asked. I was concerned.

"I think you should ask him." He said.

"Okay. Yeah, I will. Thank you for taking care of him."

"Of course. He's my friend."

Before I could say anything, Harry cane downstairs wearing one of my hoodies. It was really big on him and he looked absolutely adorable.

He was rubbing his face with his sweater paw and it took all my self control not to coo out loud.

He frowned when he looked up and saw me. It hurt and made me sad. I wanted him to smile.

"Hello, little one." I greeted him with a smile.

"Hello, Louis. What are you doing here? And please don't call me that. Not anymore."

"I really need to show you something. And you too Zayn. I guess Liam and Niall haven't told you yet."

They both looked at me with confusion. "Can I come in please?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." Harry muttered quietly. I thanked him with a smile and headed towards the living room. They both followed me.

I sat down on the couch and they sat on either side of me. I took out my laptop and started playing the video.

I skipped forward to the place where I stood up to go to the bathroom and zoomed in on Eleanor's hands.

"Just watch." I said. They both looked carefully at the video and gasped at what they saw.

"Wh-what's that?" Harry asked.

"She drugged me, little one. I didn't cheat on you. Not from my own free will. I would never do that. I love you. You're my whole life." I explained to him.