5. You're my best friend

It's been 2 weeks without Louis. 2 really really boring weeks. I miss him so much. I didn't even know it was possible to miss someone who you barely even know so much.

But I guess it makes sense. He is my soulmate after all. Every time I think about it I get butterflies and this giddy feeling.

I still can't believe that I found my soulmate. And that he is so....perfect. That word describes him pretty well.

Anyway, he's supposed to come back to London tomorrow. I just can't wait to see him again.

During these 2 weeks we have been texting. Like a lot. We have also had calls and Facetime calls. I still miss him though.

Speaking of calls, Louis was calling me right now. I answered it and smiled brightly. I love hearing his voice.

"Hey, little one!"

"Hi, Lou!" I greeted him back.

"How are you, baby?" He asked me. I blushed at the nickname. I sighed before answering.

"I'm fine, I guess. I miss you a lot though." I explained.

"Aww, baby. I miss you too. So so much. But we'll see each other tomorrow, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"How about I pick you up after school tomorrow and we'll go back to my place and watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah, that sounds great."

"Awesome! Hey, I need to go now. I'll see you tomorrow. Have a nice day!"

"Yeah, see you. And you too! Bye!" He said bye back and ended the phone call.

One more day. I can survive that.

                      ☆      ☆      ☆

"Hey, Haz. Do you wanna come over? I'm home alone and super bored." Niall said when I picked up my phone.

"Sure, Ni. Can you pick me up?"

"I'm already on my way! I'll see you in 10." He said and hung up.

I smiled. He knows me so well. Well I guess it would be weird if he didn't. We have been friends since literally forever.

As Niall said, he was outside of my house 10 minutes later. I took a quick look in the mirror and left.

I got into his car and hugged him. I hadn't seen him for a few days.

"Hi, Ni!" I greeted him.

"Hi, baby!" He said back. I smiled but didn't say anything else. The whole way we were singing along to the radio. Quite loudly may I add.

When we arrived at his house we were both laughing at something he had said. I didn't even remember what it was.

"So, what would you like to do, Hazza?" Ni asked me once we got inside of the house.

"I'm not sure. Maybe we could bake something though? I know you love it when I bake."

"Yes! Omg yesss! I love your baking! Come on, what are you waiting for? Let's go already."

He took my hand and literally dragged me to the kitchen. I laughed at his silly antics but went along with him.

"Why aren't you baking already?!" Niall asked loudly with a pout the second my foot stepped into the kitchen.