11. I'm glad

"Hey, Hazza!" Niall greeted me when I arrived in front of my locker. He was waiting for me there.

Last night after we left Liam and Zayn's house Louis drove us back to London. I slept over at his house since we arrived pretty late and Louis didn't want to wake up my mum and Gemma.

"Hi, Ni!" I greeted my best friend back and gave him a hug. We didn't talk during the weekend and I missed him.

"So how was it? Is his family nice? Did you get along with them? Did you have fun? What did you do?" He bombarded me with questions.

"Calm down, Ni." I giggled at him. "It was really great. His family is super nice. I got along with them really well, especially Lottie since we're the same age. We had tons of fun. On Friday we all had dinner together. On Saturday me and the girls went shopping and then had a movie night. And yesterday we had dinner with 2 of Louis' friends."

"That sounds great, Haz. I'm glad you had fun." Niall said with a genuine smile.

"Oh my god Niall. You will not believe who the 2 of his friends were." I told him excitedly.

"Who were they then?" He asked me with a chuckle.

"Liam Payne and Zayn Malik." I answered with a big grin. His eyes widened, like mine had when I first heard their names.

"No way! Really? Damn, you're lucky. Oh, and since we're already talking about friends. I'm highly offended that I still haven't officially met your soulmate." Niall said with a pout.

"I'm sorry, Ni. Maybe we can go out to eat or something after school." I offered.

"Holy shit that would be awesome!" Niall exclaimed excitedly.

"I still have to ask him though. He might not be free." I told him after I giggled at his excitement.

"Okay, you can do that during lunch. We need to get to class." He said and took my hand to lead me to our first lesson.

After what felt like forever it was finally time for lunch. Me and Niall sat at our usual bench outside. Thankfully it wasn't too cold yet.

"What are you waiting for? Call him!" Niall said excitedly. I don't know how that kid can be so excited all the time. I still did what he told me to do. I dialled Louis' number and he picked up after a couple of rings.

"Hey, little one. What's up? Missed me already?"

"Of course I did. I always miss you when I'm not with you. But I actually have to ask you something."

"Go on then. Ask away."

"Are you free today?"

"I should be yeah. Why?"

"Well Niall has been begging to meet you and I figured we could all go out to eat or something after school. Would you like that? You don't have to of course."

"Baby I would love to meet your best friend. I'll pick you guys up after school."

"Okay, thank you. See you then."

"Yeah, see you soon." He said and hung up.

"So what did he say?" Niall asked nervously.

"He said that he would love to meet you and that he'll pick us up after school."

"Yay! I can't wait! He's like literally my idol." Niall got excited again.