My next book

I hope you liked my writing enough to stick around for my next book.

I'll probably take a break for like a week or two since school starts on Monday and I'll have a shit ton of tests.

I have a lot of ideas for future books. Like a lot. Enough to last me years.

Right now I'm between two. So I'll let you guys choose.

I'm a bit more excited about the first one since I've had the idea for years but if you like the second one more I'll write that. I love that idea a lot too.

I'll just give you the basics and not the whole description since I haven't written them yet.

Oh and an important question. Do you like top Louis or should I write top Harry too? I'm fine with both.

And just saying, there's probably gonna be an age gap in every one of my books. Sometimes it might be just a year or two and sometimes a lot more.

Oh and I'm not sure if I'm ever really gonna write smut. Definitely not yet. I hope that's okay.

Choices

1) A vampire book. Harry (if Harry's gonna be the bottom) feels like he's been watched for a long time. One day a stranger just appears in his room to comfort him since he was crying. It's Louis and he's a vampire. Louis is the one who's been watching him. With time they fall in love.

Harry's probably gonna have a really protective brother since I fucking love that. (Probably Liam)

2) Louis (If he's gonna be the top) has insomnia. He's had it since he was a kid. Harry is new in town. They have common friends. After a sleepover or something Louis finds out that he can only sleep if Harry is sleeping next to him.

I got this idea from an Episode story. I'm not gonna steal that storyline or anything. I'm just gonna use the idea of insomnia and the only cure for it would be to sleep next to a specific person.

So which one? Let me know.

I'll probably write like 3 or 4 chapters and then publish the book like I always do.