1. Harry, please!

"Harry, please! You have to come with me! I'm begging you!" Niall practically screamed in my face.

I just sighed. Niall has been trying to get me to come to this stupid concert for one of his favorite singers for a few days already.

I don't even know the singer!

I actually would like to go but I'm not exactly the richest person.

I live with my mum and my sister. My sister is 2 years older than me and already in college. Since her college is near by she decided to live at home.

My mum Anne works at a restaurant. I know she works super hard so we would have a roof over our heads and food on the table.

My dad left when I was little. I don't remember much, just crying about it. Since then we have always struggled with money.

So that's why I try to ask for as little as possible. I couldn't possibly ask for money just to go to a concert. It's way too expensive.

Despite all the difficulties, she's the best mum ever. She has always supported me and my sister Gemma, no matter what.

She supported me when I came out as gay when I was 14. I'm still so thankful for that.

There are a few kids in school who bully me about it but I try to just ignore them. They're just homophobes.

They usually just insult me. Sometimes they push me around but thankfully they don't beat me. That would be so bad.

Anyway, back to the story.

"Niall, I already told you I can't come. Why can't you accept that?"

"Please Hazza! Just tell me why."

I sighed again. "You know I couldn't ask my mum for money."

"That's it? Seriously? I've told you this before, I already have 2 tickets. So you really don't have to worry about the money."

That's another thing, Niall's parents are really rich. His mum is a doctor and his dad is a lawyer. He always gets everything he wants.

(AN: I know his parents actually divorced when he was five, but in this book they are still together)

He has an older brother. His name is Greg and he's 7 years older than Niall. He works alongside their father in the law firm.

"I can't let you always pay for things. I feel so guilty!"

"Oh Hazza baby! Why haven't you told me this before? You have no reason to feel guilty. It really is no problem for me."

I blushed at that. A lot of people think that me and Niall are together since we have both come out, but we're just really close.

We basically grew up together. We met the first day of kindergarten. I was sitting alone during recess so he came to play with me. We have been friends ever since.

We are now both in our senior year of high school. One more year and we're off to college! I honestly can't wait!

"If you really do feel guilty then there's a way you can pay me back." Niall said.

I frowned at that. He knows I don't have any money.

"What is it Niall?" I asked carefully.

"You can come to the concert with me! And then we're even! So what do you say?"

"Niall! You can't do that! That isn't me paying back! It's you wasting even more money on me."

"Oh come on Haz! Please!" Niall begged me.