16. Is he awake?

"Harry, baby, you need to wake up or we'll be late to school." I was awakened by my best friend's voice.

I opened my eyes a bit more and saw Niall smiling at me while playing with my hair.

"Morning, Ni." I said to him back with a smile. Don't get me wrong, I hate mornings, but waking up to someone you love always makes it better.

I closed my eyed and almost managed to fall asleep again but Niall took my hand and literally pulled me out of bed.

I groaned but didn't say anything to protest. "Want me to carry you?" He asked. I just nodded, I was too tired to say anything.

He picked me up and carried me to the kitchen. It must have been a really amusing sight since Niall isn't that much bigger than me.

But who cares what other people think. I like being treated like a baby. Don't judge me.

I don't always like it though. Only when my family or Niall or Louis do it. With anyone else I always think that they think I'm helpless and incapable of doing things by myself.

Without saying anything I took out some ingredients and started to make the Two of us some breakfast.

God knows Niall couldn't do it. That's the one thing he and Louis have in common.

One I finished I placed two plates on the table. "Thank you, baby." Niall thanked me and kissed my cheek. I nodded but still didn't say anything.

I was really not in the mood to talk. I just hoped it would go away during the day. Obviously it's quite impossible not to talk in school.

We ate in silence. After we finished eating we headed back up go his room to get dressed. Soon enough we were already in front of the school building.

A lot of people greeted us on our way to our lockers. I swear to god people are so annoying and shallow. And fake.

Like seriously. People never even acknowledged me before they found out I know Louis and that he's my soulmate.

"Harry? I'll meet you in class, okay? I need to talk to a few people in the football team about our practices. Is that okay?" Niall asked me. I nodded and smiled.

He walked off and I was left alone. I let out a sigh and continued to put my things in the locker.

I headed towards my first class, which was biology. Good luck to me.

☆ ☆ ☆

For the rest of the day literally nothing interesting happened. Niall had to go to football practice so I called Louis to pick me up.

And like always, he immediately came to my rescue. Sometimes it seems that I'm literally just using him as a chauffeur. He said he doesn't mind though so I don't feel that bad.

On my way out several pairs of hands grabbed me and pulled me into the boys' bathroom.

It was Josh and his little crew. My bullies. How great. Could my day get any better?

Josh was just smirking at me and that made me really anxious. Breathing became harder and harder.

"What do you want?" I managed to get out really quietly.

"Your little boyfriend is here to pick you up, huh fag?" He asked with disgust. He looked mad.

"Um....yeah?" I said but it came out more like a question.

"You're disgusting. Both of you are going to hell. He's a famous singer, right? God I feel sorry for him. No one deserves to get stuck with a little bitch like you." He spat out.