14. Good times

Niall's POV

"What did you just say?" I asked. I tried to be confident but it came out more like a whisper.

To say I was in complete shock would be an understatement.

"It seems like the three of us are soulmates." Zayn said. Zayn motherfucking Malik. That man is a literal God.

And Liam Payne. Also a man carved by the gods.

"You're my soulmates?" I asked. They both nodded with smiles on their faces.

"Both of you?" I asked again. They just nodded again.

"Wow. Really? How is that even possible?" I asked once again. I was just so confused. I didn't know more than 2 people could be soulmates with each other.

"It's possible for 3, even 4 or 5 people to be soulmates. It doesn't happen too often though. Guess we're the few lucky ones." Liam explained with a soft smile.

"Oh. I didn't know that was possible. Okay." I said and tried to breathe to calm myself down.

Hazza noticed and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his small body and took a deep breath in. I was instantly calmer.

He does that to me. I don't know how but he does. Since we were little he has had the ability to calm me down. I'm so grateful that he's here right now.

"Are you okay?" Haz whispered.

"Yeah, baby. Just a bit overwhelmed. At least now I know how you felt when you first met Louis." I whispered back.

We let go of each other and I looked at my perfect soulmates. They both had worried looks on their faces.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Sorry." I said and blushed. I was a bit embarrassed about overreacting.

"It's fine, love. I think we're all a bit surprised and overwhelmed. Hi. I'm Liam and this is Zayn." Liam introduced themselves.

"Like I didn't know that before." I said playfully and scoffed.

"Oh. Are you a fan of either of us?" Zayn asked me.

"No, not exactly. It's just that Harry used to talk quite a lot about the two of you." I said and saw how Harry blushed. Louis cooed at him.

"Okay. You're Niall, I assume?" Liam said.

"Yeah. It's nice to meet you." I said politely.

"It's nice to meet you too, love. Can we get a hug?" Liam asked cheekily. I nodded and walked over to them.

They both opened they're arms and I hugged them both separately. I hugged Zayn last and when I was about to pull away he tightened his hold and Liam joined us so it was now a group hug.

I blushed. I couldn't help but to relax in their arms. It felt so right. It felt like home. And not to mention they both smelled heavenly.

"Okay lovebirds. You can stop now." Louis said with a playful tone. He seemed amused.

"Fuck off Tommo." Zayn mumbled. It just made Louis laugh. Even Harry giggled a little.

They pulled away after another minute. I shivered from the loss of warmth.

"Do you wanna leave and spend some time together alone or will we continue with the game?" Louis asked the three of us.

"What do you want to do, Niall? We're fine with both." Liam questioned.