Chapter 2 - A new team

(Y/N) POV:

Me and Neptune are currently walking back to the basilicom. We talked through the whole way and we started to enjoy each other's company.

(Y/N): Hey Neptune. Do you have any else living here? I know there is Historie like you mentioned, but is there anyone else I should know about?

Neptune: Well... the only other person is my little sister Nepgear and don't worry. I am 100% sure you two will get along!

That's when Neptune noticed we were reaching the basilicom

Neptune: Oh looks like we're here... (though I wouldn't mind going for a longer walk with you)

 (though I wouldn't mind going for a longer walk with you)

(Y/N): Wow... you sure I can live here with you? I mean you're doing this much for me even though we haven't even known each other for a day.

Neptune: Like I keep saying don't worry about. Even just walking with you I felt like I've known you forever.

Neptune: Do you not want to stay with me? *puts on a sad face*

(Y/N): No no no! That's not it at all. It just feels unfair that you have to deal with me being in your place

Neptune: Hehehe... I was just messing with you

I then thought for a moment and came up with something

(Y/N): Here I have an idea.

Neptune: What would that be?

(Y/N): In exchange for letting me stay with you I'll handle some chores around the place like cleaning rooms and preparing food.

Neptune: Oh you can cook?

(Y/N): I've been alone for as long as I can remember so cooking is a skill I forced into myself.

Neptune: Wait alone? You didn't have friends.

(Y/N): *looks down*

I can't tell her...

(Y/N): I... wasn't very social from where I came from. I was a loner ever since my parents left me but I never knew them either.

Neptune: I'm sorry to hear that I had no idea.

(Y/N): Well the more you know the closer you get right.

Neptune: Right!

Hope we'll get close enough so I can tell the truth...