Sublot - Hunting with IF

(Y/N) POV:

Right now I'm sitting on the couch with nothing to do... No one asked me to do anything so I've just been chilling waiting for something to happen.

That's when I heard the elevator open and when I looked I saw IF

(Y/N): Oh hey Iffy. Do you need something?

IF: Oh (Y/N). I didn't know you were here as well.

(Y/N): Right... I never really explained our situation. You see Neptune decided to take me in to her place so in return I decided to do chores around her like cook and clean. Nep likes to say assistant so I let her.

IF: Huh you call her Nep as well. You two must've grown close.

(Y/N): In a way, we have.

IF: Anyways, I need to ask Nep for help with a current mission I took at the Guild.

(Y/N) Thoughts: (Oh right Nep showed me a Guild when we were hanging out! God dang it if I known that I would've been fighting monsters a while ago.)

(Y/N): Well in that case I'll leave you to your business.

IF POV:

I walked to Nep's room to once again, find her on the floor playing games.

IF: You know Nep if you keep this up your nation will never grow...

Neptune: 1. How many times have I've been given that lecture.

IF: The same amount we find you slacking.

Neptune: Fair enough. 2. It's my day off from working hard yesterday.

IF: Wait... You actually worked yesterday!

Neptune: Well yeah... I wanted to get stronger so I could help people who I'm close to... (especially him...)

IF: Well since you earned your day off I'll see if I can handle the mission myself...

Neptune: You sure?

IF: Trust me, I'll be fine.

And with that I left Nep's room.

Timeskip

I'm making my way towards the exit when I heard (Y/N) call for me.

(Y/N): Hey Iffy I thought Neptune was coming with you.

IF: Oh... she said she had the day off so I let her enjoy her break. I'll be fine on my own don't worry.

(Y/N): How about I go with you?

I was surprised by his offer. What does he have to gain from this?

IF: I mean I love help but...

(Y/N): I don't mind wiping out some monsters with you. In fact, going with you will make it so much more fun.

I blushed at the fact that he's doing this because he wants to spend time with me!

IF: *blushing* W-well in that case... you can come if you want to.