Subplot - Love from Compa

(Y/N) POV:

I woke up beside IF's face incredibly close to mine. I couldn't help but kiss her on the forehead and decided to make some breakfast for her.

(Y/N): Will admit, this is a nice place Iffy has.

I then finished cooking breakfast and IF and she came into the room looking sleepy.

IF: Morning (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Morning Iffy, sleep well?

IF: *blushing* Well with you beside me it definitely was...

(Y/N): When I sleep beside you I sleep perfectly. *winks at IF*

IF blushes and sits at the table. I then put breakfast down at the table and sat beside IF.

(Y/N): A meal always taste better when you're with a special someone.

IF smiled and leaned her head onto my shoulder.

Timeskip

After me and IF finished breakfast we then parted ways.

IF: Please let me know when we can go on dates like these again.

(Y/N): I promise you I will definitely go on more dates with you.

IF smiled and I took off. Thanks to my new motorcycle I was able to reach Compa's house in a flash.

(Y/N): Well last date until I go to Lastation... better make this count.

I then knocked on Compa's door and she came out.

Compa: Hello...?

Compa was looking sleepy at first and then saw me and started blushing.

Compa: Oh (N/N)! I didn't think you would be here this early!

Compa then saw realized how unprepared she was for the date since she just got out of bed.

(Y/N): This is my last date in Planeptune, I wanted to spend a long romantic time with you before I head to Lastation.

Compa blushed even harder from my comment.

Compa: W-wait just a moment!

Compa slammed the door and hurried to get change and fix her look. She then calmed down and open the door.

Compa: Sorry if I took so long...

(Y/N): You actually got changed really quickly. Glad to see you look forward to this as much as me.

Compa: I wouldn't want to miss a single date if it's with (N/N)!

I laughed and kiss Compa on the cheek. I then took her hand as we enjoyed our time going around Planeptune.

(Y/N): So got any plans for our date?

Compa: Mhm! Since I was the last one I got a little extra time to prepare.

(Y/N): *winks* Lucky you.

Compa giggled and took me to the first spot. We first went to the park and look around to see other couples around.

(Y/N): Looks like we got a competition.

Compa: And we'll beat them at it. *hugs (Y/N) arm*

Me and Compa then went to the bench and embraced each other.

Compa: You're so cozy (N/N)... I'm getting sleepy...

(Y/N): Let me help then.

Compa: Huh-