Chapter 21 - Confessions.

(A/N): Alright check up timeeeeeeeee... HOLY SHIT 10K VIEWS AND 300 VOTES!

(A/N): Thank you all so much for the support and love. My original plan for this story was to right for fun, I didn't think it would reach this far!

(A/N): Time to work even harder! *cracks knuckles*
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV:

I woke up with all the girls surrounding me. Then were not in their transformations

(Y/N): Ugh... oh... hey guys. Guess you guys were curious about this place to.

Neptune: Actually we-

(Y/N): Well... I'll get out of your way. Don't want to get killed by a demon, right?

Noire: (Y/N) we-

(Y/N): I still got some unfished business to take care of. So you guys can hunt down Arfoire if you like, I'm going after that bastard.

Blanc: Please-

(Y/N): Just leave me alone... it's the best for your safety.

Vert: We want-

(Y/N): This is goodbye, hope all of you can find someone better...

Then all stood in silence so they all said what was on their minds.

The CPUs: I love you!

I then stopped in my tracks surprised and blushing hard to hear what they said and I wasn't alone.

The CPUs: HUH!?

Neptune: I thought you guys came along to apologize to (Y/N)!

Noire: So did I!

Blanc: I came to confess my love to (Y/N)! I didn't think you guys as well!

Vert: If I knew you guys had the same idea I would have looked for him myself!

The 4 kept arguing while I still stood madly blushing processing from what I just heard.

(Y/N) Thoughts: (So they love me huh... guess there is only one way how to solve this without causing a war.)

I shot my gun into the air and it grabbed their attention.

(Y/N): So you all love me huh... I... never would of thought you guys would still care about me when you learned about my arm...

Neptune: (Y/N)... *grabs (Y/N) demon arm* You're still you...

Noire: *hugs his shoulder with demon arm* We don't care if you're a demon or not.

Blanc: *holds (Y/N) other hand* You're still so much fun to be around...

Vert: *hugs (Y/N) other shoulder* If anyone labels you for being a demon just know that we will always accept you.

I couldn't resist but to let my tears go, I thought I would have to relive my past once again... though they were there to comfort me instead of harm me.

(Y/N): *lets his tears out* Hehe, here I thought I was going to be thrown away again...

Eveyone in the room was curious about what (Y/N) said.

Neptune: "Again?"

I then leaned on a wall and told them my back story, I couldn't help but sit down and let out a few more tears when I mentioned the end of my backstory.

Everyone had their hands covering their mouths after they heard my backstory and they all immediately comforted me when I told them.

Nepgear: That must have been so terrible for you...