Subplot - A date with Noire

(Y/N) POV:

I was starting to regain consciousness from that blow I took. As I opened my eyes, I wake up in a bed that I haven't seen before.

(Y/N): *gets up from bed* Man how long was I out...

I looked to find an alarm clock and the time was 7:30AM

(Y/N): And it was around 4pm when we fought those dragons so... about 15 hours huh... *stretches* no wonder I feel so stiff. *notices bandages*

(Y/N) Thoughts: (If it's been 15 hours I bet my wound has healed by now.) *removes bandages*

I then made my way out of the room to see I was in the Lastation basilicom.

(Y/N): Huh... that explains a lot.

(Y/N) Thoughts: (Now would be a good time to go with Noire.)

I then looked around to see Noire working on her computer. There are times where I see her stop for a few minutes with a concerned look and then starts working again.

(Y/N) Thoughts: (Wonder what's on her mind...)

I then approached her.

Noire Thoughts: (What was that sudden breeze?)

(Y/N): Hey Noire, how's work going?

She immediately stopped and swiftly looked at me.

Noire: (Y/N)!!! *hugs (Y/N)*

(Y/N): *stands still with a slight blush for a second but then hugs back*

Noire: *small tears forming* I thought when that dragon stabbed you... I-

(Y/N): *hugs tighter* It's ok... I'm alive and will never leave your side.

Noire: Promise?

(Y/N): Promise.

We held the hug for a little longer.

Noire Thoughts: (This is kind of nice... Wait what am I doing!?)

She then immediately went back from the hug and returned to her usual self.

Noire: *blushing* A-anyway! You're alive and that's what matters! It's not like I was worried or anything.

(Y/N) Thoughts: (Cute as always.)

(Y/N): So Noire you still want to go on that date that I promised.

Noire: Huh!? Oh right that... *mumbles* it's not like I was looking forward to it...

(Y/N): What'cha say?

Noire: N-nothing let's just get going!

She walked to the door very fast and waited for me there. I then approached the door as well.

Noire: I-I have some places we can go to... (I definitely didn't spend hours planning this...)