Chapter 12 - Search for Neptune

(Y/N) POV:

Me and Vert are waiting for the other to arrive so we can plan our search. I started to worry more and more as the seconds go by.

Vert: Is something wrong (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I'm just really worried about Neptune...

Vert: Did you two grow close?

(Y/N): She was my first friend in this world... I don't want her to be the first one I lose as well.

Vert: *takes (Y/N) hand* She's our friend to. We're not going to leave her as well.

(Y/N): Thanks... it's nice to know I'm not alone in this.

Noire: Of course not you idiot!

We then see Noire and Blanc enter the room.

Blanc: We all were worried when she wouldn't respond to our text or not be in her room when we check.

(Y/N): She's not even at the basilicom?

Noire: *shakes head* When me and Blanc asked Historie... she said she never seen her return home.

(Y/N): So in other words... she could be anywhere.

Vert: Any ideas how we search for her?

Blanc: Maybe... we look around where she would spend her free time...

Noire: It's possible... but her mood from after the battle with the ancient dragons was... odd.

This caught my attention.

(Y/N): Odd... how?

Noire: When you were passed out... she had this look of guilt in her eyes.

Vert: Was it because (Y/N) sacrificed himself? Though she knows (Y/N) would be fine.

(Y/N) Thoughts: (So that's what you're doing Neptune... *sigh* I really messed up this time)

(Y/N): I have an idea.

Blanc: Really?

(Y/N): You three look around your nations where there could be monsters. I'll look around Planeptune, if anyone finds anything contact all of us.

Noire: Wait why are we searching the areas with monsters.

(Y/N): Trust me... I'm pretty sure I know what this is about.

Vert: If you have a good feeling then I trust you.

(Y/N): I'm glad to hear that. Here, we haven't exchanged contacts yet.

Vert: Right I'll let you know when I get any info about Neptune. *exchange contacts*

I then see Vert resisting the urge to say something.

(Y/N): If you need to let out a flirt. Go right ahead.

Vert: *smiles and speaks in a seductive tone* We can also let each other know if we're ready to have some fun with each other~