Chapter 5 - Meeting the other godesses

(Y/N) POV:

Me and Nep are on the way to Lastation  to meet up with the other godesses. There were a few times where I ended up carrying her some of the ways because of how lazy she is.

(Y/N): Can't you fly in your goddess form?

Neptune: I like riding on your back more. It's fun! Speaking of which... *lays down* I'm tired.

(Y/N): *sighs and put her on his back* So you won't fly us there huh...

Neptune: Nope!

(Y/N): In that case... hold on tight. *stabs sword to the ground*

Neptune: Huh?

(Y/N):

Neptune: AAAAAAAAAAH! (Y/N) SLOW DOWN!

Timeskip

We then reach Lastation and I stopped my sword near the entrance to the nation.

(Y/N): Well we're here Nep. Nep?

She was still clinging on my back shacking in fear from the high speed we traveled.

(Y/N): Good thing we saved lunch.

I then took out my phone to text Noire

[Phone]

(Y/N): Hey Noire... when you said to meet up at Lastation. Where specifically should we meet up?

Noire: At the basilicom and hurry it up we're all waiting for you!

[Phone End]

(Y/N): Wow harsh...

Neptune: And that's why she's a loner.

(Y/N): Welcome back to reality Nep.

Neptune: For that stunt of yours! You're carrying me to the basilicom!

(Y/N): *sigh* Why do I put up with this...

Meanwhile at the basilicom

Noire POV:

Where are those two! They should have been here 20 minutes ago!

???: It's been a while... do you think something happened.

???: I doubt that, if what Noire says is true then this man she speaks of must be very powerful. (I am certainly excited to meet him~)