Subplot - A day with Neptune

(Y/N) POV:

I'm currently on the couch listening to music since we just finished beating up the horde of Dogoos and suspecting that huge Dogoo was the mother. Of course as part of the promise I made, I cleaned up all the rooms and boy... Neptune sure is what we call the definition of lazy. There were so many games and snacks all over the floor!

At least it's all over and now I can finally relax a bit

(Y/N): *listening to music*

Neptune: *grabs (Y/N) shoulders* HEY (Y/N)!

In an act of instinct I pulled out Blue Rose and aimed it at who grabbed me.

Neptune: *hands up* Hey hey hey!!! Chill it's me Neptune!

(Y/N): My god Neptune please don't that again...

Neptune: Sorry I just wanted to mess around with you *amused smile*

(Y/N) Thoughts: (Should've gone with my own place.)

(Y/N): Well I hope you're satisfied, so I'm just going to continue listening to music now. Do me a favor and not try that again, I may end up shooting you by mistake.

Neptune: A-Actually... there was something else...

(Y/N): ?

Neptune: Remember when I said I would show you around my nation...

(Y/N): Oh yeah I forgot we still haven't done that yet.

Neptune: *blushes* Well... we could go now and even have some fun.

(Y/N): Well I'm down.

We both approached the elevator and waited for it to come up

Elevator: *dings*

(Y/N): *bows* Ladies first.

Neptune: Ok I'll wait *grins*

(Y/N): *twist the handle of his sword once*

Neptune: WELL IF YOU INSIST!

We both end up laughing from the event as we waited to head back down to the base floor

(Y/N) Thoughts: (Nevermind... I don't regret coming here)

We walked through town and Neptune showed me around the nation. We then later came across an arcade.

Neptune: Oh look an arcade! Can we please!

(Y/N): I'm up for games, been a while since I been to a place like this.

We entered the arcade, got our tokens, and looked for a game we can play.

Neptune: Hmm... Any games you're really good at (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Well to be honest I feel like I could play any game and be equally satisfied but if I HAD to pick it would be shooter games.

Neptune: Well then onto the shooter's! *grabs (Y/N) arm and pulls him*

We then reached a shooter game.

Neptune: Ready to lose!

(Y/N): I think you're memory is good as a fish if you forgot what I can do with gun *winks*

Neptune: Oh... you're asking for it now!

Neptune POV:

We started the game and we both start shooting the enemies

Neptune Thoughts: (Geez this is much harder than anticipated...)

I bet (Y/N) is having a hard time though. I peeked at his screen and what I saw made my jaw drop.