Questions for the readers.

I made this chapter to ask some questions for you readers.

As you know the mysterious hunter has been revealed and most people who read this will know Dante.

My first question is actually related to that.

For Dante and Vergil, should I change their names into something else so we don't have to worry about the question of "How the hell did they end up in hyperdimension neptunia" or should I just say FUCK IT welcome to fanfiction.

Comment at the A for new names
Comment at the B for fuck it

A.

B.

My next question is about the next chapters. Since everyone confessed to (Y/N) they're going to go further into their relationship.

So the question is should I add lemons to the chapter. I never wrote a lemon before so I'll try my best if I have to, I just want approval from the audience.

Comment at the A for yes lemons
Comment at the B for HELL NAH!

A.

B.

I'll wait a few days for the votes to come in (in case you wonder the next day "Where is the next chapter?")

Until then I'll wait for the results and it will decide things from further on.

Though of course I need to follow the schedule. MEME MEME EMEM EMEM

I JUST WANT SOME SLEEP!

Well thank you for reading and answering if you like and I'll see what happens in the next few days.

*puts head in the ground like an ostrich*