Chapter 4 - Stronger bonds

(Y/N) POV:

I opened my eyes to see me and Neptune's arms around each other. Usually I would be shocked by such an event but... at the point I've grown null to these type of experiences with Neptune.

(Y/N): *gets out of bed* Well time to prepare breakfast...

I made my way to the kitchen but not before patting Neptune's head.

(Y/N): *leaves*

Neptune: *smiles*

Timeskip

(Y/N) Thoughts: (Can't shake what made Noire lose her transformation. On top of that when me and Noire left, I couldn't help but feel we were being watched)

(Y/N): Hmm...

Then my phone buzzed on me and I got a notification from Noire.

[Phone]

Noire: Hey (Y/N) I told the other goddesses about the ancient dragon and they seemed very interested in meeting you. So if you have time can you meet us at Lastation around 2pm. Then after that we could go on our date...

Noire: IGNORE THAT LAST SENTENCE. It's not like I look forward to it.

(Y/N): Sure thing, I'll get Nep then all 4 of us can get together to track down the ancient dragons. Don't worry I'll drag her if I have to.

Noire: Good to hear, it's about time that slacker learned to do some work.

(Y/N): Alright then see you then Noire.

Noire: Yeah see you then.

[Phone end]

(Y/N): Well looks like the food is ready. Better lay it on the table and wake everyone up.

As I went to Nepgear's room first Historie was heading towards my direction.

(Y/N): Oh good morning Historie, looks like that's one room I don't have to go to.

Historie: Good morning (Y/N), I assume that means breakfast is done and you're waking up everyone.

(Y/N): And that's 10 points for Historie. What a genius.

Historie: Hehe... well I'll be waiting at the table. Good luck waking up Neptune though...

(Y/N): I think I may have some methods...

I approached Nepgear's room and she wasn't hard to wake up. I gave her a small nudge and told her breakfast was ready and she seemed rather excited to eat my cooking.

Neptune however was a challenge, she really is the lazy type... though I had an idea in mind.

(Y/N): Nep it's time to wake up, breakfast is ready.

Neptune: Five more minutes...

(Y/N): Nep you need to wake up or the food may get cold.

Neptune: Four minutes...

(Y/N): Well time for the big guns... *pulls out Red Queen and stabs himself and falls to the floor*