Chapter 14 - Haunted past... Part 1

(Y/N) POV:

I'm currently running along lost in a forest trying to hide myself. I couldn't help but shed a few tears along the way...

(Y/N): *sigh*...Guess fate makes me alone either way. *looks at arm* God damn this thing! *slams arm on tree and knocks it down*

(Y/N): Why was I born with this!? Why couldn't I just be accepted by the people I care about!? I wish... he was still here...

I then noticed it was beginning to rain.

(Y/N): *puts hood up* Just great... always when the world hates me. Better find some shelter.

I was preparing shelter when I saw an old run down building...

(Y/N): At least the world isn't totally against me.

I entered the old run down place. It has cobwebs, broken windows, holes in the roof, it goes on. Yet strangely... familiar...

Background music:

(Y/N) Thoughts: (Why does it feel like I've been here before...)

(Y/N): *steps on a picture frame* Hm?

I picked up the picture to see the left side torn leaving some of the footage out, but the women and child in the picture...

(Y/N): *squints closely to see a gun in the women's hand and the child who is smiling with a middle finger*

(Y/N): Heh... what a punk kid- WAIT!

As I looked at the picture, the women's gun was blue rose! As for the child, the hand he's using to flip off people was an arm much like... mine.

That's when it hit me... I know where I am...

(Y/N): Home... *head hurts and remembers*

[(Y/N) past]

No one POV:

(Y/N): GAAAAH! *swing practice sword around*

???: Faster!

(Y/N): AAAAAAH! *swings sword around crazy*

???: *knocks sword out of hand with a single swing* Foolishness!

(Y/N): *crying*

???: Get up on your feet boy, show me you posses the blood of a demon.

(Y/N): Why do I need to go through this! You told me this arm will give me power!

???: If you want to get far, you must gain MORE power.

(Y/N): What if I don't want any power!

???: *uses handle of practice to knock (Y/N) down* Foolishness (Y/N), Foolishness...

???: Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything.