Chapter 25 - A rematch

(A/N): Alright time to check up...

(A/N): Wow 23k views and over 600 votes! Thank you guys so much.

(A/N): As for why this episode took so long to publish will be explained at the end of this chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N) POV:

Me and Blanc where ahead of the group due to the other 3 still looking at us with jealous stares.

White Heart: I think we're getting close to our destination.

(Y/N): That's a shame. I was hoping to hold onto your hand a little longer.

White Heart: *slight blush* Y-yeah... Same here.

Purple Heart: I can see the old church from here we should start to land. (Then I can have a turn with (Y/N))

We all went down and we landed near the old church from last time.

(Y/N): All right we're here. Now everyone stay on guard so we-

That's when Purple heart grabbed me arm.

Purple Heart: Don't worry I'll protect you. It's my turn to return the favor.

(Y/N): Nep that's-

The other CPUs: We will as well!

Each one gave a competitive look to one another.

(Y/N): (*sigh* To be fair... I should of expected things would turn out this way.)

(Y/N): Well it's reassuring to hear I'll be protected by the 4 lovely goddesses.

I then started to move forward and the 4 goddesses got really close to me trying to get my attention.

(Y/N): (This may take some time to get done, hope the others are in for a long wait.)

Meanwhile:

Nepgear was on the balcony looking at the stars.

Nepgear: ...

???: What's wrong Ms. Nepgear?

Nepgear turned around to see Rom.

Nepgear: Oh hey Rom. I'm just worried about Sis and the others.

Rom: You're... worried? Though they have Mr. (Y/N) with them... they should be fine.

Nepgear: *nods* I know that... Big sis is really strong when she's serious and (Y/N) is definitely very strong and skilled.

Nepgear then looked down with an even more worried expression.

Nepgear: I just feel like... something is not right.

Back with (Y/N) and the others:

Me and the girls are making our way through the church and each room seems to have a security device one after another.

Purple Heart: What ever they are defending here... it must be big.