Chapter 11 - The concert

(Y/N) POV:

I woke up being smothered by Vert's breast in my face. A part of me thinks that this wasn't accident...

(Y/N): *tries to get up but gets hugged tighter*

Vert: Where do you think you're going~

(Y/N): I had a feeling this was set up...

Vert: *giggles and let (Y/N) go*

(Y/N): Well... *streches* I'll go prepare breakfast.

Vert: Oh you can cook?

(Y/N): Survival of the fittest when you have to live on your own.

Vert: Oh right... you didn't have a family...

(Y/N): I don't even know where I was born. Kind of wish what it's like to have a family.

Vert: *gets up and hugs (Y/N) back* We could always create one~

(Y/N): A little early don't you think?

Vert: Aw... I would love to have a little version of you to run around this place~

(Y/N): The child would make everyone go blind if your beauty was inherited.

Vert: *insanely blushing* O-oh...

(Y/N): *chuckles* Well better go prepare breakfast *leaves*

Vert Thoughts: (Who would abodoned someone like (Y/N)...)

Timeskip

I finished preparing breakfast and Vert was impressed with my cooking.

Vert: I will say (Y/N)... this food is incredible.

(Y/N): Thanks, I do my best to put appease everyone.

Vert: I've always wondered...

(Y/N): Something up?

Vert: Did you ever have a girlfriend?

(Y/N): Nope, I was close to someone once back where I came from until one day...

Vert: What happened?

(Y/N): We had a disagreement and never spoke to each other again.

Vert: You really are strong to endure everything that has happened to you.

(Y/N): The world cam be harsh, but that's what makes us stronger in the end right?

Vert: (Y/N)...

There was a brief silence until I decided to lighten up the conversation again.

(Y/N): So you said you had other plans today right? I'm interested what you have in store.

Vert: Oh, I plan to take us to a concert today. It may be crowded there...

(Y/N): With you next to me, it's all I can focus on.

Vert: *giggles*

(Y/N): So when is the concert?

Vert: It doesn't start until later in the day so we have time to go around the nation.

(Y/N): Sounds good.

After we finished eating I clean up the and me and Vert went out and explored the nation.

Timeskip

Me and Vert were going around the nation enjoying the scenery when we heard this news announcement.

Newscast: Attention all citizens! The idol 5pb has gone missing!