Chapter 18 - The gates

(Y/N) POV:

I was still waiting in my old home until the rain finally stopped.

(Y/N): About time... now what... do I work at the guild while remaining unknown... do I hide here my whole life or... *sees ??? go by* YOU!!!

(Y/N): *kicks down the door to spot ??? but he was no where to be seen* He must of went up ahead... I'll make him pay!

(Y/N) began running to catch up with the mysterious hunter but he was interrupted by a horde of monsters.

(Y/N): I don't have time for this! Though on the bright side... *unrolls his sleeve with devil bringer* I can use this thing to my hearts content!

(Y/N) then bashed all the monsters around with his weapons and devil arm. There are times where he picks up the monsters and slam them on the other.

(Y/N): *looks at his arm* This thing sure does pack a punch... literally...

(Y/N): *continues walking*

Meanwhile

Purple Heart and Purple sister are currently looking around for (Y/N). On there search they ran into IF and Compa.

IF: Oh hey Nep and Nepgear.

Compa: What brings you two here?

Purple Heart: Well you see... we're looking for (Y/N)...

This caught IF and Compa's attention.

IF: What happened to (Y/N)!?

Purple Heart: We'll tell you...

Purple Heart explained to them how (Y/N) was a demon.

Compa: (N/N) is a demon... (So that time when he wanted to hide his arm...)

Purple Sister: So what are your thoughts on (Y/N) now?

IF: What do you mean? They haven't changed one bit, he's still our friend and will forever be one.

Compa: I... I agree with Iffy! (Y/N) is still the guy we know, that's all that matters.

Purple Heart: Glad you two are in agreement with us. Now the search will be easier.

The 4 of them then continue to search around for (Y/N).

Eventually...

Purple Heart and the others were surrounded by monsters that were quite a handful than what they are used to.

Purple Sister: We may be here for a while.

IF: At least we'll be alive in the end.

The 4 of them started to bash the monsters.

Compa: There's... no end to them...

That's when one monster got shot from an unknown direction.

Black Sister: You guys look like you could use some help.

Black Heart: It's about time you learn the strength of Lastation!