Chapter 9 - A trap from Trick

(A/N): Alright time for a check... Wait 100 votes! Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate all the feedback you give me.

(A/N): I still have a lot of work up ahead so wish me luck. I'll do my best to entertain you all!

(A/N): Alright... now onto the chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Blanc POV:

I'm trying to think of something to do with (Y/N) before we say goodbye tomorrow...  I know we'll meet again but I want our last moments to be memorable.

Blanc Thoughts: (We read together already... We fought together already... hmm... I know I should take him somewhere!)

Blanc Thoughts: (Though where is the question... Hmm...)

Ram: Hey big sis!

Rom and Ram ran my direction.

Ram: If you don't have work then can you come with us to Super Nintenland

Blanc: You two... I don't have time for- (wait does (Y/N) like theme parks?)

Blanc: We can go... though let's not leave (Y/N) in the house all by himself.

Rom: Even (Y/N) is coming with us?

Blanc: Let's go find out.

We then searched around to find (Y/N) and we eventually found him in the library reading some books.

Blanc: Hey (Y/N), do you have a moment?

(Y/N): *closes book* You need something?

Ram: Can you come with us to Super Nintenland!

(Y/N): Never heard of the place. Though you got me interested.

Blanc: It's a theme park that Rom and Ram wanted to go to.

(Y/N): A theme park huh... I guess a change of scenery once in a while doesn't hurt.

Ram: Yay! Let's get going!

Rom: W-wait up Ram!

We saw Rom and Ram run ahead of us as we walked from behind them

Timeskip

(Y/N) POV:

We were approaching the theme park and Rom and Ram decided to slow down and try not to get separated from the group.

Blanc: Thanks again for coming with us...

(Y/N): Don't mention it. It would be boring staying at the basilicom all by myself.

Blanc: I suppose...

(Y/N): Also need to be a good "brother" in front of the kids.

Blanc: *blushes* W-wait does that mean you!

(Y/N): *winks* That's for you to decide.