Chapter 8 - A trip to Lowee

(Y/N) POV:

Right now I'm packing my things and getting ready to see Blanc. Noire told me she was the goddess of Lowee so I have quite a ways to travel.

(Y/N): Thanks for shelter you two, look forward to meeting you two again.

Noire: Yeah I hope so... I mean it's not like I WANT you to come back!

Uni: Y-yeah! *mumbles* Though still come back when you have the chance...

(Y/N): *chuckle* Take care you two *leaves the basilicom*

Noire Thoughts: (Please come back soon...)

Timeskip

While I was walking I decided to check up with the others back and Planeptune.

[Phone]

[Chat: (Y/N) , Neptune]

(Y/N): Hey Neptune. Are you there?

...

...

[Phone end]

(Y/N) Thoughts: (No response? Is she busy gaming? Hmm... I should check on her sometime)

(Y/N): Maybe I should try someone else.

Timeskip

I chatted with everyone during my walk to Lowee.

Nepgear was thankful that I was ok.

IF was worried about me about the stuff I get into and wants me to take her around more often.

Compa was also worried and a little jealous when I told her some else treated my wound. I explained to her it was beyond my control since I was unconscious and she let me slide with it.

(Y/N): *sigh* I need to get stronger to make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

That's when I notice the weather getting a little cooler as I kept going.

(Y/N): Brr... getting a little chilly, good thing I carry a furnace with me *twist sword handle*

As I kept going I climbed up a hill and as I reached the top I saw Lowee in the distance.

(Y/N): Wow, how much time has passed from looking at a phone this whole time.

I continued walking down and eventually I reached Lowee.

(Y/N): All right first thing I need is a map of this nation. *looks around and find the map*

(Y/N): Alright let's see here... the basilicom... got it!

I made my way towards the basilicom and I eventually reached the doors.

(Y/N): Well this is the place. *knocks on door* I bet this is pointless considering how big the place is.

20 seconds later

(Y/N): Figured as much... well no point in waiting out here.