3: Host and Client Secrets

[AN: Double update today. Enjoy reading and please comment and rate. Thanks!]

3: Host and Client Secrets

Gavin wasn't really close with Princess Rianne. In fact, he isn't close at all with the other members of the royal family except for his brother.

Yet, here he is, all suited up like a prim and proper prince. His long hair was tied in a neat bun and adorned with a jeweled clip. The guests did a double-take when they saw him. If he wasn't wearing a formal suit, they would be surprised as to why he isn't wearing a dress.

The family emblem was pinned to his chest pocket as he stood erect and chin up beside other family members

The family emblem was pinned to his chest pocket as he stood erect and chin up beside other family members. In front of them, sat a pretty woman in a wedding dress, holding a bouquet in one hand, and the other clasped with the new addition to their family; a prince from a different country.

"Relax. Why are you looking so stiff?" he heard his brother whisper. Their pictures were being taken, and Gavin's mouth was already numb from smiling.

"I just want this to be over with, Kao." He whispered back.

Princess Rianne gave them a meaningful glare and they both kept quiet.

Meyer stood not far from the other bodyguards of the palace. He tried to blend with them so as not to give away that he's just pretending. He watched as other guests lined up to have a picture with the newly-weds. He almost choked on his eagerness to hide his smile upon seeing Gavin already losing his patience. It was a hot afternoon and Gavin dislikes the heat.

After the ceremony and picture-taking, they all moved to the reception area which was an open space filled with tables and chairs matching the royal blue and silver theme. Gavin sat beside his brothers while their bodyguards stood behind them. Meyer watched as the royal family ate.

"Gavin, wipe your mouth." Prince Kao, Gav's older brother and next in line to the throne muttered to him. There was a tiny and almost invisible speck of sauce on Gav's chin. He wiped it quickly before anyone could see.