17.

Y/n's POV

Timeskip to the day before playlist

I woke up from the sound of Niki coughing.

"Did you do that on purpose?" I asked sliding my hands down my face and turning exhausted.

"N..no! I'm sorry I didn't mean to w..wake you!" Niki said sounding sorry.

"Haha your adorable Niki. I know you didn't mean to but I'm up now." I said sitting up.

"Oh.. g..good." She said sounding a little more calmed down.

I climbed down the top bunk and walked out the door.

I nearly ran into Alex.

"Ew." He said looking at me.

"Don't ew me you egg head." I said rolling my eyes and going to the bathroom.

He grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me back towards him. Our faces were centimeters away. We had straight eye contact.

He eventually pulled me back farther and let go of my shirt.

"S..sorry I didn't mean to pull you that close.." he said with bright red cheeks rubbing his right arm with his left hand..

I felt my face burn up really bad so I ran to the bathroom.

I stared in the mirror looking at my beaming red cheeks.

My hair was an absolute mess.

I opened the drawer to find a brush. I luckily found one.

I brushed it through my hair. After brushing my hair I also brushed my teeth.

After all that caring for myself stuff I exited the bathroom and went downstairs. I flopped onto the couch right in-between Alex and George

I slithered my arms around Alex and George and squeezed them towards me.

"So what are we watching losers?" I asked.

"Ahh y/n let go!" George said. Trying to escape.

Alex just laid there looking to lazy to move.

"George why can't you be calm like this creature." I said letting go of Alex and holding his head.

"Y/N!!!!!" George said screaming. He basically screamed in my ear so I let go of him.

He got up and moved just right next to Alex. Leaving Alex in the middle.

I let go of Alex's head as he sat up normally.

"You tired Alex?" I asked looking at him.

"Kind of.."

A/N
IM SORRY FOR THE SHITTY CHAPTER
THIS WAS RUSHED BECAUSE I GOT
DISTRACTED BY THIS CALL
AHHHHH ILL MAKE TOMORROWS
BETTER AND LONGER
MWA