5.

Authors POV

Y/n was sitting on the couch watching her favorite movie. She took some popcorn from the bowl and ate it. She also reached over to grab her drink. She took a large sip and set it back down.

Meanwhile, the movie ended. She was now bored and tried looking for another movie, but didn't seem to find one. Y/n groaned and rubbed her hands down her face.

She decided to just facetime Niki, she didnt answer. She tried George, he answered.

"Hey y/n whats up?" George said. Y/n studied his background and saw he was in his room, in his gaming chair looking at his computer.

"Ugh just bored." Y/n said with a sigh.

"Oh, weird Alex called me and said the same thing. Meant to be.." He said with a slight giggle.

"Shut up! We just met George!" Y/n yelled with a playful eyeroll.

"Do you have his number?" George asked.

"Well no, but I have all the other social medias of his."

George added a number to the call.

Alex's face appeared.

Y/n just stared.

"Here soon you both are bored, Alex talk to your girlfriend."

George than left the call leaving y/n and Alex.

"Well, this is your fault." Y/n said.

"How is this my fucking fault?!" Alex asked.

"Because you told him you were bored first, and if you didnt tell him you were bored this wouldn't of happen!"

"Well no maybe if you didn't say you bored after I did this wouldn't of happen!"

Y/n and Alex just argued about it. I mean they just got stuck on call alone together what's the big deal?

"You know what! This is a stupid argument!" Y/n said with a slight yell.

Never agreed more y/n 😌

"Let's just play Minecraft!" Alex said.

"Haha bet with who?" Y/n asked.

"Just me n you dumbass who else?" Alex said with a slight giggle.

"The rest of the server DUMBASS" y/n said mocking Alex with the "dumbass"

"Erm wow ok, let's just play it now." Alex said raising is eyebrow for a slight second.

"Are we gonna stream or nah?" Y/n asked.

"Sure, why not." Alex said.

Y/n's POV

Me and Alex were about to play Minecraft together and stream, so we ended the FaceTime call and went to discord.

I started my stream not even minding to even put stream starting soon..

I was already in the call with quackity and already in the Minecraft dream smp server.

A/N

Lol I just gave up but I'll finish
this tomorrow :-)