Dear, Quackity, and Quackity fans,

Hi guys!! it's been about probably over a year since I've posted something on here.
There was a few things I wanted to talk about since things have been circling around online about Quackity.

I've seen many posts about Quackity online about his "downfall" and things that have been going on. I've never looked into it too much because I know none of it is really Quackitys fault.

I no longer watch Quackity, but I love him dearly.
I wanted to come on here to say if you still are here and loving Quackity, thank you.
Thank you so much.

I've been a fan of Quackity before he joined the dsmp. In fact this was even written before he joined the dsmp. But what I'm trying to say is that he was such a underrated guy and deserved all the love he got and I wished he received more because he really knew how to make me laugh during the times.

Though I unfortunately stopped watching him when he joined the dsmp. I wasn't a big fan of Minecraft content like I was before as a kid. It didn't satisfy me, but I'd watch whatever that wasn't Minecraft related.

Before the dsmp I'd participate in all of his raids, streams, etc etc.
I remember leaving calls and Roblox games with my friends to go watch his streams and I had fun every time.
The stream I remeber most is this movie he streamed, something with some guy named Chad and maybe a Billy? I'm not sure but it was a long time ago. That stream was such a fun time, the viewers trolling with him and everything really made me laugh.

But unfortunately it seemed when he gained popularity the viewers were no longer like that and couldn't take a joke. If you weren't like that, thank you. Because everytime we'd mess with him he'd laugh like crazy, it was cute. But if someone said the same things people said before he joined the dsmp people would get extremely defensive and rude about it.

Whatever beef he had with dream was pretty stupid. I don't remember much but I still supported Quackity. Every controversy, I've supported Quackity with no hesitation because I've watched him for YEARS and know he either didn't mean it and was joking around or it just was the others stupid thingy idk.

It really makes me so heartbroken seeing he hasn't posted anything on YouTube in a year.

I'd definitely still watch a new video and laugh.

If he still did English streams, I'd join them in laugh.

I'd do these because it's no longer really Minecraft content. And all the toxic fans are gone.

I really do miss the old days with Quackity, but they're just golden memories now.

I see people on here still reading and supporting this fan fiction... even though it's really bad I'm just still glad to see there's still fans out there.

So thank you to you guys. He's truly the sweetest and pleasssee be good to him and throw in some silly jokes to him for me.

And to the Hispanic fans, treat him well. I know you guys are already, thank you!!!!! Don't mess it up!

I'm also glad he did revert to Spanish streams, it's definitely best considering everything he's receiving with the English.

Does anyone know if he is gonna go back to English streams and YouTube videos ever?
If he does, you'll definitely see me back around.

But anyways thank you for supporting Quackity even through the tough times.
And thank you Quackity for making me feel so happy when I really needed it.

It was a good time Quackity, and you fans.

Until we meet again:)