. 《 31 》

brent pov.

this big goofy nigga stuck out his hand & i put the bag on my opposite hand to dapp him up.

" what's good bro. "

" uh huh. " was all i hummed.

he smelled straight up like a bitch. i glared at saint. she wasn't smiling no moe & was playing with her fingers.

saint pov.

i bit my lip while brent dapped kai up.

" ohlordt. " i whispered.

i knew it was about to be some shit. i looked back to see him staring at me. i cleared my throat, and stood up. 

they moved away from each other, brent still beaming me with his eyes. 

i cleared my throat again outta nervousness. 

'' kai, this is brent. brent this is kai. '' 

they both looked at each other. 

'' whatsgood yo.'' brent muttered. 

kai tipped his head up. 

'' aight so ima text you later saint. and you better pick up too.'' he joked with me. 

i gave him a tight lipped smiled like them white people be doing. could he not read the room? the tension was at an all time high. 

brent scoffed when he said that, making kai turned his head and scrunch his face at him. 

'' you good bro? '' kai said grimicing at him. 

'' so help me God. '' i thought. 

'' you good, my g? '' brent said matter of factly. 

kai sucked his teeth. '' yeah whateva mane. i'm out. ''

'' be out then nigga. fuck you gotta announce shit foh fool. '' 

i rolled my eyes and stepped in front of brent. 

'' kai- ''

kai cut me off. 

'' ay we can take this shit outside bro. being all disrepectful and shit. ''

'' well then whatchu waitin for ?? '' brent sat my bag on the floor and picked up his pants while glaring at kai. 

i rubbed at my temples. annoyed. kai just poppin up at the wrong time huh. 

'' bro, you don't want nun of this so best to sit yo ass down. ''

'' don't call me yo bro lil nigga. ''

i could feel and see from my prefverial vision people beginning to look and stare. i started to feel embarrassed & self conscious.

" omggggg. " i whined to myself.

" well then come one den. " kai set his drink on the floor & started to make his way to the exit.