. 《 34 》

brent pov.

i woke up to the smell of food. good food.

' mhm. ' my mouth watered.

i fluttered my eyes open and rubbed them. soon enough, psychedelic patterns swirled my blinded eyesight. i sat up on my bed and sighed.

' damn i slept better then i have in the last year. ' i whispered. i cranked my neck & stretched my arms up past my head.

i slid on my slides, and went to the bathroom. my room had got cold fast. ion know why tf it was so cold last night and we in the middle of june.

i lifted up the toilet seat and released everything. i bit my lip and breathed as my chest heaved up and down.

as i continued to release my bowels, i heard the faint whisper of singing. i raised my left brow.

' your love is a one in a million. '
' it goes on & on & on. '

i hummed to the tune. and then smiled knowing who it was.

i flushed the toilet, washed my hands, and made my way downstairs. it was humid and a faint breeze sneaked in from an open window. i breathed in deeply. it smelled like summer in this bitch fr.

there she was. beautiful as ever.

cooking up some pancakes. a stack of 'em already waiting to be devoured onna round plate on the counter.

i licked my lips, stomach growling.

' goodmorning. ' i used my hands to swaddle her waist & i breathed into her hair. smelt like berries and shit.

i felt her laugh a lil. ' goodmorning. breakfast is gonna be done soon. i gotta go to work today so- '

i cut her off.

' no you don't. '

she turned around from the stove.

' wym no i don't? '

i popped a blueberry in my mouth and held out my hand towards her.

' gimme your phone. '

she raised her eyebrow.

i stared at her cocking my head dramatically.

she rolled her eyes & motioned with her lips to her phone seated on the dinner table hooked on her portable charger.

i sucked my teeth, and grabbed it pulling the charger out.

i looked back at her, to see her grilling me while her wrist was flipping a pancake.

i laughed and made my way outside.

i closed the back door, slide the screen, and opened it.

saint pov.

i raised my brow & just shrugged it off. even though my curiosity was bugging the hell outta me, i made sure not to burn my pancake.