.《 22 》

amriah pov

i jumped up & down to the music & closed my eyes. i was drunk as hell, & i was only gonna get drunker. my feet were starting to feel sore, so i told my new friends where i was going which was the main lobby. as i walked along, my heels clacked together making heads turn my way. i ignored them & continued to go about my business.

once, i found a secluded spot & threw myself on the plush sofa sinking into the fabric. my breath was hefty & my eyes were closed.

' saint so fuckin rude. ' i thought. i scrunched my face at the recollection of her catching an attitude with me. i sighed & took my phone out. i rolled my eyes & stood up not wanting to dwell on negativity. i decided to pose for the gram, so i set my phone up onna stand & put on the 5 sec timer.

                      liked by 11,094

liked by 11,094

amrixh - pretty likkle thang 🤙🏾 .

i took my phone from the stand and sat right back down. i smiled at my picture cuz of how fine i looked. like damn. i then grew bored of looking at my insta timeline with the same old generic people so i went to message saint.

saiint 😙 besttiipooh ❤🏅 .

- saint, i'm waiting for an apology.. like fr. that lil splish splash you did was most def uncalled for 🙄 .

i locked my phone & leaned my head back on the sofa. i felt my head start to pound so i sat up, rubbed my head, & started to walk to the nearest bar for a water.

' hi beautiful, what can i get for you? '

i smiled & asked for a water.

the bartender handed it to me & gave me a wink. i flirted back a lil, but none too serious. trey would kill me.

i took a sip out of the metal sliver straw & checked my notifs. *sigh* none from saint.

i sucked my teeth & downed all my water leaving to the dance floor.

' amriah! come over here!! ' i bolted towards my new friends & we all started laughing our asses off.

cameron a young white boy with wispy hair had greeted me at an early on photoshoot & invited me out here. so far, they were all cool folk.

' girl, we're all gonna go to this strip club come onn let's all go. ' blaire a also young white female with purple streaks in her hair slurred. she placed her head on my shoulder & i was replused. this girl was sweaty & drooling. she was more drunk then me. but then again, i always knew how to hold my drink. i poked her head & swiftly swirled her off of me.

' nah, that's okay y'all. i think i'll just go home for the night. ' i rubbed my hands on my pants.

' awwww nooooo, ' cameron whimpered at me. i chucked & gave him a tiny side hug.

'' i gotta go y'all, my man prolly still mad at me for leaving him like that. ''

' i'll keep in touch tho! ' i shouted as the dj started to pump up the music. the pair didn't even give me another look. they just took two shots & went straight to the dancefloor.

i clicked my heels all the way to the main lobby & waited for the young man to hand me my keys to the car. i gently took them from him & went into the public garage. walking in, the first thing i noticed was how cold it was. my breath was icy & i shivered. despite, it being in the dead of summer, it was as if this place didn't get the memo.

the only sounds that could be heard was those of my heels on the concrete & my keys jangling in my hands. i skeptically looked around the parking garage. i felt as if some one was watching me. i almost felt unsettled.

i blew air from my lips & quickened my pace to the car.

i pressed my car key to unlock my car & sat inside of it placing my purse on the other seat.

i looked in my review & noticed a tall black figure in the corner. i started to peak closer & closer until i could make out the face.

it looked like a scruffy man. scruffy beard. scruffy mustache. bold eyebags. my eyes widened & i turned back in my seat dramatically to look from my window. my breathing got heavier.

' amriah, calm. you just had too many drinks. '

i fumbled with my keys & stuck them in the ignition. my nerves were on end & i was feeling dizzy.

a light tap was on my window. my head was faced the other way. so i gulped down hard & slowly turned my head to see who it was.

saint pov •

' ma i'm really feelin you damn. tf you don't understand? like yes bro, ik i haven't been consistent & i already said sorry for that. '

i sat there. drinking in all his words. my arms were crossed across my chest. i was seated on the love seat across from my sofa.

brent cuffed his chin with his hands & rubbed his stubble.

' you don't even know me. how you feelin me. '

' so a nigga can't get to know you? '

' maybe. '

' maybe ? '

' that's what i said. ' i spoke with sass wanting to see his reaction.

' why you keeping this boundary up ma? '
' i ain't gon hurt you saint. i would've been left if those were my intentions.

i sighed & released my arms. i dropped them on the cushion & pulled my legs to me.

he walked over to me & sat right next to me.

i crawled onto his lap & placed my head in the crook of his neck.

' so how you been? ' he asked sending vibrations through my body.

' good. i got the job i've always wanted. ' he moved back making me look up at him. he seemed surprisingly happy.

' which is? ' he spoke.

i grinned, ' a fashion designer. '

he pulled me back by my shoulders & smiled wide showing his gap. i laughed & snuck right back up under him.

' saint, that's official yo. i'm happy for you for real. ' he stroked my hair, massaging my scalp. i closed my eyes.

' i hope you get everything you want babygirl. '

i smiled to myself. i didn't have the energy to do much so i just laid there. he didn't seem to mind.

________________________________________

author's note.

what y'all think so far?

i haven't been updating, because irl i've been hella busy & shit. and + i feel as though this book is a slight mess 🥴 .

but i'm going back in the first few chapters switching sum shit up.

n e wayss,

vote <3 + comment .

also! i gave away amriah's faceclaim 😌 . she's soo fuckin pretty bro 😍 .