.《 7 》

i layed on my couch & scrolled through twitter. i kept thinkin about brent. the last time i saw him, he had looked a little stressed. then, on text i could feel the energy was a lil different despite his lil cute pet names.

i threw my curls into a quick messy bun , & sat up. i picked up the blunt off the pretty pink tray & lit it. as i took a long drag, i picked up my controller off the couch armrest & switched from netflix to youtube.

i put on my, ' vibin ' playlist & dimmed the lights on the remote control. my mind continued to flood wit brent. as i took a pull, a flush of tranquility oversaw my body. i layed back & vibed to the music. it was peaceful. i closed my eyes, & then a visualization of brent came into mind. his lips. his stares. his body. he always gave me some sort of feelin. one i hadn't felt in years. one i felt i needed to feel again. then, my mind wandered to when him & i was in the store. he was so close to me. that's when i felt the urge to. do things to him.

he gave me a feelin i liked. one i wanted to feel. as my mind continued to travel to it's dirty places, i heard my bell ring. i got up, fixed myself in the mirror, & went to the door. as i opened it, i puffed my blunt & looked dead in his face. he took his shades off & smiled while lookin me up & down.

' well hello ma. ' i inhaled & exhaled my blunt. i smiled & left to my livin room leaving the door wide open for him. as i walked back to the sofa i felt his eyes on me. watching my every move closely. like he ain't wanna miss anything. i sat down and looked at him. he came right next to me & continued to look me deep in the irises of my eyes.

' so wh, why you wanted to come over here ?. '
he slowly laid back on the sofa, & looked at the ceiling, ' ion know man, the world is just too much right now & plus i wanted to see you. ' he turned his head to face me. i mentally smiled. i crisscrossed my legs on my sofa & placed down my blunt. i turned my whole body to face him & stretched my legs so that they were ontop of his legs. he fixed himself, sat up, & slowly licked his lips while staring at my legs.

' so your homeboy alright ? . ' i asked trying to slickly take the attention away from the tension that rang thick in the air.
' huh, oh yea ole boy okay both trey & him got a lil too drunk. '

' mm . ' i said.
he touched my calf & rubbed his hands up & down. i almost hitched my breathe but i kept steady. i slowy moved my legs upwards so that , it hit his spot. he slightly gasped. he tried to hide it but i giggled.
' wh boo, you alright ? . ' i innocently hung my head to the side looking at him. his hand reached further & further up to my thigh. his touch sent warm waters on me & i grew heavy and hot.

' nothing i just wanna- . ' he stopped his sentence midline.
' wanna want ? ' i asked. he started to graze his fingertips across my bare skin, causing me to suck in my air quietly. i raised my eyes toward him and was caught in his sight. he was staring me down. i felt like a deer in headlights, but in a good way. i stood up & stood infront of him as he sat on the couch lookin up at me.

( 🏳a/n - i highly suggest to play the song at the top from this point out. if ur onna computer tho. )

i planted my feet firmly as he gently squeezed my thigh, bringing his hand up to my hip.

' come kiss me. ' i said waiting for him to foward a move. he stood up & he stood over me towering me & makin me feel tiny. i bit my lip & grabbed his jacket on both sides. he slid his hand over my waist and grabbed my ass with both hands. our lips came together & locked. i let go of his jacket & brung my hands to reach over his neck. i fiddled with the back of his neck as his tounge explored mine. the feelin was electrifying. his kiss sent me repeating waves of moist yearning for him.