. 《 35 》

saint pov.

his lips pressed on mine, leaving me soaked. i pulled his body closer to mine by wrapping my arms around his neck.

he pressed my waist onto his body, letting me feel his already hard morning wood. it ain't do nothing, but make me wanna get slutted out even more.

my hand left his shoulders slowly, teasingly, and swiftly down his chest to his stomach reaching his navel. then i smoothly cloaked all my fingers on his dick. he groaned in my mouth. i moved my hand up and down, still getting tounged down from above. his fingers was on my pussy lips, moving them around and around which made my stomach knot up. i closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations.

i bit my lip, breaking our sloppy kiss.

his fingers touched my clit so slightly, yet it still made my knees bend. he laughed deeply and picked me up sitting me on the ledge of the tub. i stared at him.

he licked his lips, looking up at me as his face went lower to my raging kat.

' you like that? ' his low voice filled the bathroom.

i nodded my head, biting my lip as i started to feel his tounge swirl all around my clit. he started to slurp and i began to shake so bad. my legs were quivering.

two of his fingers slipped inside of me. i gasped.

' mhmmm. fuuuuuck. ' i said breathlessly as he continued to eat, lick, slurp, tease, feast, and finger the fuck outta me.

it felt so fucking good.

he moaned into my kat.

' fuuck. '

his fingers found my g-spot & started to make me go crazy.

i held the back of his head & pressed his face into my kat more and more.

i could not get enough.

i licked my lips and closed my eyes, my hand still gripping the back of his head.

i twirled a finger on one of his braids for a better grip.

his head slowy moved up and down, while his tounge was another story.

his tounge flickered so fucking fast.

i started to whine my waist and grind my clit in his mouth.

' you enjoying the fuck outta this huh? '

' mhm. ' i said as i kept my eyes closed, while biting my lip until it turned red.

i felt him smile.

then, his lips enclosed my pussy lips.

he started to feast. like fr. feast. he sucked and inserted his tounge in places ian even know was possible.

two fingers pulsating in and out of me, while his thumb circled my clit fast.

i was dripping wet. soaking like a mothafucka.

' mhmhmhmhmhm fuuuuck brent brent bre- '